Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Jim Carrey's "Cold Dead Hands"

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2013, 02:25 PM   #1
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Jim Carrey's "Cold Dead Hands"

politics aside, whats your guys opinion on Jim Carrey ridiculing a man who's passed on?

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/043...ith-jim-carrey

"Charleton Hester movies are no longer in demand
his immortal soul may lay forever in the sand
angels wouldnt take him up to heaven like he planned
cause they couldnt pry that gun from his cold dead hand

takes a cold dead hand to decide to pull the trigger
takes a cold dead heart
and as near as I can figure
with your cold dead aim
you're trying to prove your dick is bigger"

and apparently if you own a shotgun you will kill yourself, then you kids will kill themselves, then your wife will kill herself with a hand grenade?

I used to like Jim.

Old 04-04-2013, 02:32 PM   #2
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Oh Charlton Heston. It was a catchy song. I liked it.

Old 04-04-2013, 02:34 PM   #3
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
My opinion is that Jim Carrey is not the first comedian to make fun of a dead person

Old 04-04-2013, 02:36 PM   #4
Spitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the rough
Navy: Surface Warfare
Spitfire's Tacoma Gallery
Jim Carrey hasn't been relevant for a decade. He is bored and craves attention. WHOGAF about him?

Old 04-04-2013, 02:38 PM   #5
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
My opinion is that Jim Carrey is not the first comedian to make fun of a dead person
kinda feel like he's stretching a little far to try and make a statement

Old 04-04-2013, 02:39 PM   #6
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
kinda feel like he's stretching a little far to try and make a statement
People read into things whatever they want

This is also my opinion

Old 04-04-2013, 03:07 PM   #7
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
politics aside, whats your guys opinion on Jim Carrey ridiculing a man who's passed on?
hard to have an opinion of Mr Carrey's latest foray into the public arena w/o politics...because he opened that door.

and it's not just another comedian making fun of a dead man OZ...Mr Carrey is injecting himself into the gun debate. as Spitfire posted, he's looking to become revelant or score points with like minded folks.

I'd like to see a conservative comedian make fun of a liberal icon who has passed away...I'm sure the reaction in the media and internet would be the same.

can you say "selective outrage"

Old 04-04-2013, 04:09 PM   #8
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Jim Scary can be funny but, just because he's a washed up "actor" doesn't give him any special understanding of anything. He, like most of the rest of his POS "entertainment" ilk, seem to always be at odds with understanding the Constitution.

To some it up, IMO, he's a fucking idiot (just like the majority of TV, music & movie personel).

Old 04-04-2013, 04:10 PM   #9

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
People read into things whatever they want

This is also my opinion
^^^^

Old 04-04-2013, 04:14 PM   #10
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
People have opinions. Some align with yours, some don't. Doesn't make them right, or you wrong. This is his opinion on the gun debate that he's entitled to. Just as someone has just as much right to make a pro gun debate song. Someone could make fun of a "liberal icon" all they want. I couldn't care less. He has put his opinion out there, if someone doesn't like it, don't listen to him.

I'd imagine anyone complaining about this would be first to share a a pro gun song and be excited about it should one exist.

Old 04-04-2013, 04:16 PM   #11

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
People have opinions. Some align with yours, some don't. Doesn't make them right, or you wrong. This is his opinion on the gun debate that he's entitled to. Just as someone has just as much right to make a pro gun debate song. Someone could make fun of a "liberal icon" all they want. I couldn't care less. He has put his opinion out there, if someone doesn't like it, don't listen to him.

I'd imagine anyone complaining about this would be first to share a a pro gun song and be excited about it should one exist.
B I N G O
B I N G O
B I N G O

AAAAANND BINGO WAS HIS NAME-O

Old 04-04-2013, 05:05 PM   #12
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
Jim Scary can be funny but, just because he's a washed up "actor" doesn't give him any special understanding of anything. He, like most of the rest of his POS "entertainment" ilk, seem to always be at odds with understanding the Constitution.

To some it up, IMO, he's a fucking idiot (just like the majority of TV, music & movie personel).
AND THAT ONE IS GOING GOING,,GONE.out of the park, Nice post 1+ to you... Just think some of the big bird education folks think these entertainment people have a brain... Jim

Old 04-04-2013, 05:20 PM   #13
GADawgTaco
csdeal1 is on a distinguished road
csdeal1's Tacoma Gallery
Mr. Carrey has every right to act like a total JACKASS.

Old 04-04-2013, 05:29 PM   #14
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post

Your care or lack of, concerning a comedian making fun of a passed icon was not my point...unless of course, you are part of the media or major Internet news/blogs.

And, a song containing a pro gun component is different than using a deceased icon from your opposing view to try to make your view, or yourself revelant.

Old 04-04-2013, 05:31 PM   #15
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post

Understanding the constitution....glass houses holmes.
I agree with the rest of your statement...and do believe in the right to bear arms...but freedom of speech is also included in the constitution.

Old 04-04-2013, 05:32 PM   #16
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csdeal1 View Post
Mr. Carrey has every right to act like a total JACKASS.
He's been doing that for years...decades...

And paid well for it. Although, he's never seen a dollar of my earnings.

Old 04-04-2013, 05:36 PM   #17

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Seems to have succeeded in getting people talking about him again

Old 04-04-2013, 05:43 PM   #19
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Seems to have succeeded in getting people talking about him again
Makes the point that he is self serving and not interested in adding anything of substance to the debate.

Old 04-04-2013, 05:44 PM   #20
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
I never thought Jim was funny, he just always seems like a DA to me.

Closed Thread