Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Dating an indian girl -advice please.

Old 04-06-2013, 08:39 AM   #81
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Joe D;6701933]Let me get this out of the way. She's hot and I'd be all about it if it's not getting married.

But, if yall go deeper how does it work? Think about how visiting and being visited by her parents... It would have to be resolved for me before I'd get in too deep.

QUOTE]

X2

If you just want a piece of ass to have fun with for awhile, then nothing else matters all that much.

But you have to consider what reality is going to be like if you decide to be with each other long term. Are you okay with her family disowning her and having an intense hatred of you? Cuz it might happen.

My idea of marriage is finding someone who can be my "other half". She's got to fit into the family, we're pretty close knit. And her family has to at least accept me, unless she's got no contact with them for some reason.

If you see this going somewhere, you should get all this out in the open now, before you get attached to her.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:46 AM   #82
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEW View Post
From my experience so far-
No curry taste
Not harry like I expected
Good cook
Eats meat (except pork)
Doesn't like sex with lights on
Loves the truck
Elope.

Tonight.

Old 04-06-2013, 10:06 AM   #83
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
She can cook and is into experimenting with your wiener. The rest of the details are irrelevant.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:11 AM   #84
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffroadToy View Post
I dated a full blooded Apache for a while. My advice to you on indian women... run like the wind and don't look back!
different Indian, dot not dart
Old 04-06-2013, 10:22 AM   #85
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So no one has experience dating an indian woman?

I guess im the ambassador? I will keep you posted...
I have never experienced dating an indian woman, but I've seen only one hot indian woman I wouldn't mind dating.

I prefer them white though.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:31 AM   #86
Faster than a speeding ticket
Watari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Watari06V6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffroadToy View Post
I dated a full blooded Apache for a while. My advice to you on indian women... run like the wind and don't look back!

wrong Indian. He's dating a broad from India. Red dot on forehead meaning coffees' ready.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:35 AM   #87
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
you titled the picture "indian"
hahahaha
dude, id just enjoy the ride... pretend you snuck into disneyland while nobody was there, but all the power was on. you get to have a blast, carefree! enjoy, youll get kicked out sooner or later. you didnt pay! hahaha (youre not indian, youve got a 1/1000000 chance of that working out with her family, this isn't a rom-com man... sorry)
Old 04-06-2013, 10:36 AM   #88
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watari06V6 View Post
wrong Indian. He's dating a broad from India. Red dot on forehead meaning coffees' ready.
Run like the wind...

was that her name???

ahahahahahahahahaha... sorry had to!
Old 04-06-2013, 10:37 AM   #89
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
and if you ever end up in bed with her dude... tell her you loved the movie, but PLEASE don't bend it like Beckham...
Old 04-06-2013, 10:42 AM   #90
GrandMasterChooch is on a distinguished road

GrandMasterChooch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Does she have super round and firm boobs. Like those sexy statues carved into the temples? Some Indian women are blessed with those. Those naturals are almost supernatural!
Old 04-06-2013, 10:45 AM   #91
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
If its goes good for awhile and you still feel like it could get serious, ask to meet her parents or something, and get to know them. Not as her boyfriend or anything, but just a friend. Maybe they will warm up to you.

I went through the same thing with my girl. She's white though, her mom just hated me forever, for no reason at all. Trust me, if there was a reason I would tell ya.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:50 AM   #92
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
There are many culture differences. One I will educate you on is this .
The parent do not like Europeans. They like to keep to their own. If a Indian
woman has a mark on her forehead this shows others that she is a married woman.
If her father invited you over for dinner, refuse. He is going to kill you. It is common in their culture to invite the "enemies" over for dinner. Then they are murdered! Usually by the men of the village. Stay away from India if I were you. Treat her like a lady she is human no matter how pretty she is.
Old 04-06-2013, 11:00 AM   #93
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazylegs View Post
There are many culture differences. One I will educate you on is this .
The parent do not like Europeans. They like to keep to their own. If a Indian
woman has a mark on her forehead this shows others that she is a married woman.
If her father invited you over for dinner, refuse. He is going to kill you. It is common in their culture to invite the "enemies" over for dinner. Then they are murdered! Usually by the men of the village. Stay away from India if I were you. Treat her like a lady she is human no matter how pretty she is.
Okay how come the guy at the Quick Stop by my house has a dot then? Because he is a married man? Not trying to be races...
Old 04-06-2013, 11:17 AM   #94
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Hit it n quit it
Old 04-06-2013, 11:18 AM   #95
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Hit it n quit it
...then say thank you, come again!
Old 04-06-2013, 11:21 AM   #96
TRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
TRD6Speed's Tacoma Gallery
pigeon toes and a uneven butt.....thanks FAP
Old 04-06-2013, 11:22 AM   #97
Jetman1979 is on a distinguished road
Navy: E-6 retired
Name: Michael
Jetman1979's Tacoma Gallery
tough call

Many cultures are like that. They think it is not ok to date or marry out of there culture. I can tell you if you marry a asian girl or one from India you marry the family.
Old 04-06-2013, 11:28 AM   #98
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Am I the only one looking and saying...eww ...?
Old 04-06-2013, 11:30 AM   #99
Jetman1979 is on a distinguished road
Navy: E-6 retired
Name: Michael
Jetman1979's Tacoma Gallery
It is not that India girls or asian girls are afraid of there parents it is because they respect them. They do not want to go against there wishes. Dating a girl with a diffrent culture is a diffrent can of worms.
Old 04-06-2013, 11:36 AM   #100
aka Frank Gallagher...

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Am I the only one looking and saying...eww ...?
What's so eww?