Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Dating an indian girl -advice please.

Old 04-05-2013, 07:05 PM   #1
DEW will become famous soon enough

Name: Dew
DEW's Tacoma Gallery
Dating an indian girl -advice please.

So I am dating an girl from north India. Apparently she cant disclose our relationship with her family. My family is supportive on whom ever I chose to date but im all but a secret to everyone she knows. She truly seems ever willing just to please me beyond my expectations. Although I feel a bit odd with the whole thing.

Has anyone had experience in this? I have dated a Japanese girl with similar qualities without the weird drama. Any help would be much appreciated.

Im worried that I will end it because of the complications.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:07 PM   #2

DEW's Tacoma Gallery
There is another aspect I want to approach in the other palace of which we do not speak. Because the sexual part is great!
Old 04-05-2013, 07:10 PM   #3
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Does she do anything different from a caucasion or latina?
Old 04-05-2013, 07:11 PM   #4
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
What if you plan on marrying her, would she tell her rents about you thrn?

Not saying you will marry her obv but if it comes to it i think itd be worse for them to find out then, then now, but at the same time fuck her parents as long as your.happy

Just my take im not dr phil
Old 04-05-2013, 07:12 PM   #5

DEW's Tacoma Gallery
:(
Old 04-05-2013, 07:14 PM   #7
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
So what is the problem exactly? Not sure if it is okay that you are a secret?
Old 04-05-2013, 07:14 PM   #8

DEW's Tacoma Gallery
She is very super loving but afraid of her parents especially her mom. I guess it is taboo to date a white guy.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:14 PM   #9
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
some triditional indian people dont like their kids dating outta their race, or sex before marriage, so yeah it's probly best she don't tell her parents lol
Old 04-05-2013, 07:14 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
How are you two?
Old 04-05-2013, 07:15 PM   #11
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
some triditional indian people dont like their kids dating outta their race, or sex before marriage, so yeah it's probly best she don't tell her parents lol
I think it's more on religion
Old 04-05-2013, 07:16 PM   #12
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Me likey
x2
More pics of her, not here though.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:18 PM   #13

DEW's Tacoma Gallery
Exactly, Im not ok being a secret in this whole family is everything culture.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:20 PM   #14
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEW View Post
Exactly, Im not ok being a secret in this whole family is everything culture.
Who cares about that , lets see some more pics
Old 04-05-2013, 07:25 PM   #15
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
I'd have to do some extensive research before I spoke on this subject.

If you know what I mean.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:26 PM   #16
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
How much do you actually like her as more than a good sex partner? If I was you, I would look at the big picture and decide if you still want a serious relationship with her. But at all cost keep banging her.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:26 PM   #17

DEW's Tacoma Gallery
We are good. Two months into a relationship after her 5 year arranged marriage! She didn't like the guy and had the strength to say we are done. I really see a future with this girl but.. Im not good with the whole secret relationship.

This is turning into one of those pussy threads.. Damn it!
Old 04-05-2013, 07:31 PM   #19

DEW's Tacoma Gallery
She opened up very quickly on the sexual part and wanted to explore. I wasn't expecting any of that. She even let me take a few pictures where she posed for(they cant do that). Im totally confused at this point.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:32 PM   #20

DEW's Tacoma Gallery
OMG she can cook! I have never dated a girl that can cook.

I think this may be the center of the problem.