1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bad neighbors- who has 'em?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by kingston73, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Apr 6, 2013 at 6:44 PM
    RAT PRODUCTS

RAT PRODUCTS Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Farmington, MN
    Vehicle:
    Cummins Coal Roller
    Smokin with a smarty.
    My neighbors are douche canoes. I don't even want to explain the half of it because I just get pissed off.

2. Apr 6, 2013 at 6:44 PM
    AlphaEcho2k5

AlphaEcho2k5 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Hurlburt Field, FL
    Vehicle:
    '02 4Runner
    I hate my neighbors, hopefully my orders come sooner than later...

3. Apr 6, 2013 at 6:47 PM
    File IFR

File IFR "... Intercepting The Localizer"

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Central MA
    Vehicle:
    2012 MGM 4X4 DC-LB TRD Sport

WHAT?!

Dude, you shouldn't take that kind of shit. I dunno how you can hold back. :mad:

4. Apr 6, 2013 at 6:56 PM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Lakeside, Ca / Gardnerville, Nevada
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now
    I killed all my neighbors...they didn't do anything wrong, I just don't like people.....:cool:

5. Apr 6, 2013 at 6:57 PM
    Rupp1

Rupp1 "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball."

Member:
    NC
    Vehicle:
    2015 DCSB OR Auto Silver Sky 4x4 / 2017 4Runner Premium
    At our last house, neighbors weren't bad, but they were kind of like modern day hippies. Didn't really take care of their yard at all. Got tired of it and just started mowing it. Did it all summer, and finally they broke down and bought a rider...:D

6. Apr 6, 2013 at 7:05 PM
    WPDAWG11

WPDAWG11 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Murfreesboro
    Vehicle:
    2005 4x4 5spd 4cyl
    Need suggestions
    As soon as I can I am moving back into the country it is where its at. Fuck all that yuppy bullshit imo

7. Apr 6, 2013 at 7:35 PM
    OldGeezer42

OldGeezer42 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    07 DCLB Silver Base
    Husky mats,30% tint all around, DTRL,OEM Bed mat,UWS Tool box,OEM fog lights,5100's,Wheelers 3leaf HD springs.OEM cruise control,OEM wipers,,Avid light bar,Flyzeye Leds,4x4 illuminated switch.Matt123 skids,bed lights,Ome 884s
    My wife and built a new home in a restricted subdivision ,thinking we could get away from the "creatures". Our back property line is against a older neighborhood , most of the homes are well kept up. But my back neighbor was Satan's spawn . He would sleep all day and lurk at night,burning trash ,trees,riding his go cart. So I built a fence "fences make good neighbors" I thought. Well I was wrong .He would have friends over on the weekend and they would drink and raise hell, cussing ,singing, burning weed. One weekend I had enough I went over and asked them if they could keep the cussing down ,I explained to them I had too young daughters( 3 & 4) and I didn't want them exposed to it. They just laughed and said ok. Not 10 min later they were at it again. I F@@^#&g,snapped , I took off my shirt, walked back to them ,wiped out my dick and pissed in their fire. I stood there for 5 min and never said a word. Then I just walked away,from that night I never heard from him again, he finally moved and my wife's grandparents bought the house and moved in , now my world is at Peace.

8. Apr 6, 2013 at 7:38 PM
    gearcruncher

gearcruncher Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Canadain bumper technician
    Great white North 51.0333° N, 93.8333° W
    Vehicle:
    2010.TRD.SportDCLB4x4Limited leather package
    TRD Sport Rally -5 speed automatic Limited ,Factory heated leather seats ,chrome package,Super white with front windows tinted to 35 % Dick Cepek DC-2 wheels Summer tires - Good year silent armor P265/65R17 Winter tires - Good year P265/65R17 Ultra Ice studded Illuminated 4x4 switch TRD 3rd brake light cover ($20) TRD seat belt shoulder protectors (5). ($50) TRD ...B pillar emblems ($20) TRD rear slider sticker with devil horns ( $6) TRD summer floor matts ($60) TRD steering wheel emblem ($20) TRD floor pedals .($95) TRD shorty antenna ($14) TRD front Windshield emblems ($17) TRD head pillows .($60) TRD head rest protectors TRD door scuff protection $20 TRD floor matt emblems ($40) TRD tow plug emblem . ($40) TRD cigarette lighter with LED.($35) TRD tissue dispenser ($12) TRD front bezel emblems ($9) TRD door emblems ($6) TRD lanyards($9) TRD lisence plates with TRD bolts($50) TRD fender emblems TRD center caps Part Number:PT904-35070-CC ($80) TRD cd
    I have a nasty neighbour . When I first moved here it was great for 2 years . No communication between him and us .
    Then after about 4 years living here , he finally accepted us as locals rather than newbies .
    We live deep in the bush with a population of 600 homes .
    The guy is into power sports , so am I for that matter but he starts up his Can-am 1000 and revvvvvvs it in his yard all friggen day under the influence of many many alcoholic bevaregs and ofcourse Mary Jane . As he revvvvvs his quad runner he screams out " I am the Man , I am the Man , I am the man .
    Needless to say he has been under the influence for the past 8 years , been to jail many times for assualt so I watch what I say to the guy . I dont need assualt charges against me so I go to the municipal office and get laws and regulations for daytime regulations . His exhaust on the quad runner is very modified sometimes reaching 160 decibels . I have a decibel meter and its very accurate .
    One day he is revvving his quad and I decide to record the 4 hour episode , video and audio . Take it to the by law officer and she wont do squatt . Why do I pay taxes to listen to this crap . All of our neighbours hate the guy . Just need to find a way to get rid of him . Cops wont do anything . We have called many times .
    I love motor sports but there is a time and a place
    Thats my rant .

Last edited: Apr 6, 2013
  9. Apr 6, 2013 at 7:40 PM
    Tiedie

Tiedie Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    WFOY
    Vehicle:
    09 4X4 V6
    Katzkin, Dobinsons full suspension. Redlinegoods console cover and door panel arm rests, Double USB charger in dash installed, Ballistic Jesters 16x8. BlackVue DR 590 Dash Cam
    Ok you all got me:rofl::rofl:.I have the best neighbers all around me but we do have 1 worthless nut . Whose 1 house is up for sale. We are hoping for the best.

10. Apr 6, 2013 at 7:44 PM
    ChamYota

ChamYota Crash Bandicoot Or Groot AKA Cham "Scottalot" Yota

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Columbia,South Cakalacky
    Vehicle:
    05' Taco 4x4 swapped/ 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser
    H1 Morimoto projector with XB35 4300K bulbs with Mini-gatling gun shrouds, BHLM. Debadged,OEM roof rack,TW sticker,Sockmonkey Beside decals,265/70/16 Nitto terra grapplers with dick cepek DC'2 wheels,weathertech floor liners(front/back),USA Spec Ipod reader,Scanguage II,Bestop Supertopper and more in the works...

Badass right here. They didnt fock with you anymore i bet lol. Fixed it for ya btw. I live in a dorm so yeah...noise pretty much through the night..

11. Apr 6, 2013 at 7:46 PM
    HomerTaco

HomerTaco also HomerTaco Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco ...................................................................................................................................................... Core-Hurst short throw shifter & T-handle / Carbon Fiber Interior / custom console light / De-badged / leather interior / Heated Front seats / Red Line Hood Struts / Painted speaker grills /one-off TRD Satoshi Grill with 12-15 front-end swap/ Pioneer AVIC-X920BT HU / Scangauge II / Black LED Tails / Dash Mount for iPad mini / Safari Snorkel / Auto-pilot mode / Leer 100XQ Cap / 4x Innovations sliders / Rear Diff Breather Mod / front windows tinted to 35% / Brute Force Fab Hybrid Front Bumper / BAMF Rear Diff Skid / Budbuilt Skids / CBI Trail Master 2.0 rear hybrid bumper / Fox rr coils/ TC UCA's/ TC spindle gussets/ TC Cam Tab gussets / Dakar leafs / Defined Engineering shackles / All pro U bolt flip / Timbren Rear Bumpstops / BAMF LCA skids / Exhaust re-route / Fog Light anytime Mod / LowRange Off Road extended rear brake lines / ATO Shackle Flip / sectioned Bushwhacker flares / re-geared to 4.56 / ARB Front & Rear Locking Diff / ARB CKMA12 compressor / PrInSu full rack system / 1" body lift / Inchworm 4.7 crawlbox / twin stick FJ t-case / Davez off-road triple-stick kit/
    I've lived in the same neighborhood for almost my entire life. I love most all of my immediate neighbors. Great folks on both sides and a great couple across the street. there is however a very odd family that lives a few doors down that will fight & carry on at all hours. The police make housecalls often. The guy is not 100% in the head & the wife is dying... 2 adult kids at home that are not mentally competent to be on their own. Very weird.
    I suppose every neighborhood's got to have one. :rolleyes:

12. Apr 6, 2013 at 7:54 PM
    OldGeezer42

OldGeezer42 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    07 DCLB Silver Base
    Husky mats,30% tint all around, DTRL,OEM Bed mat,UWS Tool box,OEM fog lights,5100's,Wheelers 3leaf HD springs.OEM cruise control,OEM wipers,,Avid light bar,Flyzeye Leds,4x4 illuminated switch.Matt123 skids,bed lights,Ome 884s
    I have faced death twice,once my best friend shot me buy accident, and once on patrol in a Latin American country , by no means this fool was not going to scare me ,I just called his bluff and he folded, they always do.

13. Apr 6, 2013 at 7:54 PM
    OVERALL

OVERALL Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Denver, CO
    Vehicle:
    '13 MGM DCSB
    Weathertechs; front and back, Passport 9500ci radar detector, Clifford remote start/keyless entry, Snugtop XTR, Bedrug, Katzkin leather, driver and passenger heated seats, Pop and lock, Window tint to match factory, Console and glove box organizers, Snugtop XTR with lock connected to keyless, Skid plate & Recovery shackle from Matt123
    I just moved into my new house and the neighbors seem pretty good so far. But the last house I had my neighbor was insane. Shes about 60 and single. She and all of her other friends would have bonfires in the evenings in the summer on a weekly basis. Not so terrible until they all start chanting together in some language I've never heard and dancing in circles. Then one afternoon I was having a family BBQ at like 3 in the afternoon and we had the radio in the house on for some background noise. It was in the house and not even loud. She decides that she is going to start yelling and screaming to keep it down. We ignored her long enough for her to break out the pot and wooden spoon and prance up and down the fence line banging away. After that she graduated to spraying her hose over the fence. The local PD had a nice chat with her...So she decided to retaliate by yodeling for her stray cats every morning at 30 minute intervals starting at about 4:45. Needless to say I am thankful to be away from her and feel bad for the poor suckers that bought that place.

14. Apr 6, 2013 at 8:06 PM
    ChamYota

ChamYota Crash Bandicoot Or Groot AKA Cham "Scottalot" Yota

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Columbia,South Cakalacky
    Vehicle:
    05' Taco 4x4 swapped/ 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser
    H1 Morimoto projector with XB35 4300K bulbs with Mini-gatling gun shrouds, BHLM. Debadged,OEM roof rack,TW sticker,Sockmonkey Beside decals,265/70/16 Nitto terra grapplers with dick cepek DC'2 wheels,weathertech floor liners(front/back),USA Spec Ipod reader,Scanguage II,Bestop Supertopper and more in the works...
    :laugh::rofl: you fiend.

15. Apr 6, 2013 at 9:57 PM
    t4r4life

t4r4life poptard and protein farts

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    East Bay Area
    Vehicle:
    1998 Toyota 4runner
    panty dropping mod
    I very much dislike my upstairs neigbor with their constant bass and dropping bowling ball or god knows what up there at 4am in the morning. so i splash my month old jar water full of ciggarate butts on their patio and blast slayer on full volume while punting footballs at my celing.

16. Apr 7, 2013 at 6:32 PM
    Infra

Infra Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Az
    Vehicle:
    2010 MGM DCSB 4x4 TRD OR 6spd
    CBI Bushmaster 2.0 rear bumper with swing out tire carrier & fold down camp table, CBI Moab 2.0 front bumper, Warn M8000-S, Icon 2.5 RR CDC Extended travel CO's with 700lb springs, Icon 2.5 RR CDC rear shocks, Icon hydro bumps, Total Chaos uniball UCA's, All Pro Expo leafs, U-bolt flip kit, Softopper, diff breather mod, extended rear brake lines, Grillecraft mesh grille, Elusive Elements behind grille light bar with B.A.M.F. LED light bar brackets, okLEDlightbars.com 20" double row LED light bar, Relentless Fabrication hood cb antenna mount, Wilson Silver Load CB antenna, Uniden 520 Pro XL CB radio, Wet okole seat covers, Weather tech floor liners, Weather tech in channel window deflectors, trasharoo spare tire trash bag carrier, Box Rocket 2nd gen bed rack with (2) 2 gallon gas rotopax mounted on drivers side, (2) 2 gallon water rotopax mounted on passenger side, (1) 3 gallon gas rotopax & (1) 2 gallon gas rotopax mounted on CBI swing out, Avid weld on sliders, Mattgecko LED bed light
    My one neighbor is nice....milf type who loves to tan herself in the backyard in her birthday suit

17. Apr 7, 2013 at 6:58 PM
    File IFR

File IFR "... Intercepting The Localizer"

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Central MA
    Vehicle:
    2012 MGM 4X4 DC-LB TRD Sport

Awful and lewd... call the cops on her!

.... Please ignore this whole post. :D

18. Apr 7, 2013 at 7:13 PM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    :worthless:

19. Apr 8, 2013 at 3:58 AM
    kingston73

kingston73 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    North eastern Ohio
    Vehicle:
    09 SR5 4.0L 4x4
    X's 10^

20. Sep 2, 2013 at 8:27 AM
    mdkingen

mdkingen Hang on, I saw this done in a cartoon once!

Member:
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma
    [​IMG]
    sung to the tune of the state farm commercial

Products Discussed in

To Top