Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

T.O.T.M For April 2013 (Nominations Thread)

Old 04-13-2013, 11:27 AM   #1
CrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tacoma889
CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
T.O.T.M For April 2013 (Nominations Thread)

RULES!!!!
1. The truck MUST belong to an active user on the forum.
2. The pic MUST be recent - make sure it's an awesome pic! **If you are the first person to nominate someone PLEASE post a pic of their truck**
3. Once a truck has won, it cannot be nominated for T.O.T.M. again for 12 months.
4. Nominations will be held in one thread, and votes will be held in a separate thread.
5. Entries are limited to the first 5 trucks that have 5 nominations from 5 different people.
6. Each user is limited to 1 nomination.
7. You cant nominate yourself but, you can vote for yourself if nominated.
8. Please pay attention to trucks that are already in and do not need anymore nominations.

The category that spoonman pick for win last month is Expedition. So all the trucks nominated have to fall in this category.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:27 PM   #2
CrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
My Nomination for April is Reeeno403
Old 04-13-2013, 06:10 PM   #3
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Mr. Grimm is my nomination

Old 04-13-2013, 06:24 PM   #4
dirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mike
dirtymike's Tacoma Gallery
I vote for mr grimm
Old 04-13-2013, 07:20 PM   #7
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
gotta give a nomination to my man monte

blackbitch...errr blackdawg

my bad
Damn this will be a tough one. Obviously, I have to go with my nomination, but Monte has a nice rig! Looks like it is going to be a good month!
Old 04-13-2013, 07:25 PM   #8
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
I nominate flash9588

Old 04-13-2013, 07:28 PM   #10
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
subbed
Old 04-13-2013, 07:55 PM   #13
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
lol. not hating at all. its a sick truck and a sick pic for sure! I just think the idea of categories for TOTM is really cool and works well if the rigs like, fully match that category.
I agree. Monte's truck isn't going to win a beauty pageant, but definitely matches this category well!
Old 04-13-2013, 07:57 PM   #14
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol. not hating at all. its a sick truck and a sick pic for sure! I just think the idea of categories for TOTM is really cool and works well if the rigs like, fully match that category.
No your right. I didn't read the entire OP about the category. Sorry about that. I fixed my post
Old 04-13-2013, 07:58 PM   #16
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
I think I know who I want to vote for but going to wait to see some other nominations.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:02 PM   #17
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
I think I know who I want to vote for but going to wait to see some other nominations.
than nominate away
Old 04-13-2013, 08:08 PM   #18
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
my vote definetly goes to blackdawg!
Old 04-13-2013, 08:14 PM   #19
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
than nominate away
Both of them have been already. I just want to make sure there isn't some super duper awesome expo rig I haven't seen before.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:30 PM   #20

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Update this is how we are sitting so far.

Reeeno403-2
Mr. Grimm-2
flash9588-1
Tacovendor-1
blackdawg-2