Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

The town I live in is full of idiots...

Old 04-24-2013, 03:08 PM   #41
Senior Member. HA. I'm not a senior. I'm young...
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery

Here's a homemade roof rack. Its reinforced with bunjee cords.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:36 PM   #42
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoyota View Post

I remember dad's old v.w. bus with an 8-track in the glove box, late 70s, great times.
most who had a great time in the 1970's don't remember much.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:47 PM   #43
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunavut View Post

Here's a homemade roof rack. Its reinforced with bunjee cords.
beauty. I don't but I don't think the rest of MB is too far behind lol. Well around here all we have is lifted diesels that park like db's.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:21 PM   #44
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Who the hell still uses cassette tapes?
*This guy*
Old 04-24-2013, 08:24 PM   #45
Get off your horse and drink your milk.
teamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant future

teamamerica's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenwick1993 View Post
*This guy*
you live out in hickory, dont you?
Old 04-24-2013, 08:31 PM   #46
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamamerica View Post
you live out in hickory, dont you?
Hickory? Not sure if joking or not, because there is a part of the city called Hickory about 15 minutes from here.
I have lots of tapes. Eagles, Metallica, ELO, Zeppelin, AC/DC, Jimmy Buffett, Simon and Garfunkel, etc. I need to figure out how to make my truck play tapes, because it's got a cd player.
We have a few 8-track players in the garage that Dad held onto from some of his cars. Plenty of tapes for them, too.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:34 PM   #47
Get off your horse and drink your milk.
teamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant future

teamamerica's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenwick1993 View Post
Hickory? Not sure if joking or not, because there is a part of the city called Hickory about 15 minutes from here.
I have lots of tapes. Eagles, Metallica, ELO, Zeppelin, AC/DC, Jimmy Buffett, Simon and Garfunkel, etc. I need to figure out how to make my truck play tapes, because it's got a cd player.
We have a few 8-track players in the garage that Dad held onto from some of his cars. Plenty of tapes for them, too.
haha no, i grew up in chesapeake. i went to HHS and GBHS
Old 04-25-2013, 07:45 AM   #48
Hillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamamerica View Post
haha no, i grew up in chesapeake. i went to HHS and GBHS
Gotcha! No, I'm a River Rat. Graduated from Indian River in 2011.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:50 AM   #49
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
This makes Ontario look good.. wow.