Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Who has PS3?

Old 04-17-2013, 04:44 PM   #1
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
SwanksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Who has PS3?

Just got a PS3 for my birthday yesterday, set it up today.

Who on here has one?

Post your username so we can all play mw3 or something together!

My ID is: TacomaWorld
Old 04-17-2013, 04:46 PM   #2
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I do, but I hardly play online. aw9d is my name on PS3.

Happy late bday!
Old 04-17-2013, 04:46 PM   #3
seymour butts
xgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gerardo
xgalvanxgx's Tacoma Gallery
you really chose tacomaworld? if anyone plays battlefield 3 im on at xgalvanxgx
Old 04-17-2013, 04:47 PM   #4
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
I do, but I hardly play online. aw9d is my name on PS3.

Happy late bday!
Thanks man! I'll add you once i figure out how to. haha
Old 04-17-2013, 04:48 PM   #5
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
LOL at your ID, OP

Mine is RMN808

Mostly play BLOPS2 and NHL 13
Old 04-17-2013, 04:48 PM   #6
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgalvanxgx View Post
you really chose tacomaworld? if anyone plays battlefield 3 im on at xgalvanxgx
Yeah man.. every single name is taken except for this one haha
Old 04-17-2013, 04:48 PM   #7
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
LOL at your ID, OP

Mine is RMN808

Mostly play BLOPS2 and NHL 13
no MW3?
Old 04-17-2013, 04:48 PM   #8
THE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to all

Name: Ryan
THE SCHIRMINATOR's Tacoma Gallery
This guy does. usually only play during the week though. i only have black ops 2. THE_SCHIRMINATOR
Old 04-17-2013, 04:49 PM   #9
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE SCHIRMINATOR View Post
This guy does. usually only play during the week though. i only have black ops 2. THE_SCHIRMINATOR
I need to buy BO2. haha
Old 04-17-2013, 04:49 PM   #10
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanksTaco View Post
no MW3?
Nope. I only had my PS3 a several months and got the most recent one that was out

P.S. I'll have a lot of time to play after graduation next week haha
Old 04-17-2013, 04:50 PM   #11
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
Nope. I only had my PS3 a several months and got the most recent one that was out
Nice! I just picked this one up today with my birthday money. $150 for a 320gb ps3 slim with 2 games, headset, 1 controller.
Old 04-17-2013, 04:51 PM   #12
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Just an FYI you can pull out that 320gb HDD and put up to a 1tb HDD in. No mods needed, just plug and play.
Old 04-17-2013, 04:55 PM   #13
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
I think mine is ANDREWS5093. I play COD black ops 2 every once in a while
Old 04-17-2013, 04:57 PM   #16
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Just an FYI you can pull out that 320gb HDD and put up to a 1tb HDD in. No mods needed, just plug and play.
What?
Old 04-17-2013, 05:00 PM   #17
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
You can take the 320gb and upgrade it to a 1000gb.

First style ps3:

http://www.gamespot.com/features/how...drive-6176090/

Slim
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk9nLmFczzE
Old 12-08-2013, 07:29 PM   #19
Faketannydeluxe
WhiteTacoma09 is a jewel in the roughWhiteTacoma09 is a jewel in the roughWhiteTacoma09 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Curt
WhiteTacoma09's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered the 12gb--GTA5, Gran Turismo 5 & Assassin's creed black flag. == for $0 hopefully I enjoy it.
Old 12-08-2013, 08:25 PM   #20
Sighless is on a distinguished road
Sighless's Tacoma Gallery
anybody with one that hasnt been upgraded past 3.55 Firmware, can jailbreak and download your games off the net...

check out psx-scene for more details on how.. its pretty sweet