Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

MASSIVE Fertilizer Plant Explosion!

Old 04-18-2013, 08:55 PM   #41
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
at "drone" strike. I seriously hope that nobody thinks it's a missile that did this.
WE HAVE INVISIBLE DRONES

MISSILE ATTACK

CROSS COUNTRY

TOMAHAWK CRUISE MISSILE

ALSO INVISIBLE
Old 04-18-2013, 08:56 PM   #42
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
or any number of things

there's a reason fertilizer is used in cheap bombs

if it was a drone strike

people who were watching the fire
SURE AS FUCK would have noticed a hellfire missile flying towards it, or something in the sky

it's not like people's reaction to a fire is
"DONT LOOK"
"SEE THAT FIRE?"
"DONT LOOK AT IT"
Exactly. How the fuck do you not see a fat missile coming from the sky, or getting the missile on a radar to begin with. I'm going to go with a "reaction" set it off. Not a missile lolol. The words terrorist attack would of been on every website you go on if it was a missile.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:59 PM   #44
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ex Navy. subs
Tacoyota's Tacoma Gallery
Hard to see a 20" 600 mph missile you don't expect, but yea, the vid would I'm sure, on a frame by frame.

well, lookie thar bubba!

Old 04-18-2013, 09:01 PM   #45
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
You're making way too much sense!

It's a conspiracy!!!
True, I bet a cow farted and set the place off. Makes sense now.
Old 04-18-2013, 09:02 PM   #46
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoyota View Post
Hard to see a 20" 600 mph missile you don't expect, but yea, the vid would I'm sure, on a frame by frame.

well, lookie thar bubba!

I love missiles haha
Old 04-18-2013, 09:07 PM   #47
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
or any number of things

there's a reason fertilizer is used in cheap bombs

if it was a drone strike

people who were watching the fire
SURE AS FUCK would have noticed a hellfire missile flying towards it, or something in the sky

it's not like people's reaction to a fire is
"DONT LOOK"
"SEE THAT FIRE?"
"DONT LOOK AT IT"
Bahahahaha!
Old 04-18-2013, 11:24 PM   #50
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

if I saw a plant with anhydrous ammonia on fire

I'd run till I couldnt fucking see the flames

that's like watching a propane gas line spew fire

fuck that shit, I'd be out
Old 04-18-2013, 11:26 PM   #51
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
Wow , at 7 seconds you can hear the missile enter from left to right

but seriously it kinda sounds like that
Old 04-18-2013, 11:30 PM   #52
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
so the airborn gases ignite and it is said to be a missile.... makes sense
Oh , I'm not saying it's a missile , I said it sounds like that , I'm not completely nuts
Old 04-18-2013, 11:35 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Wow , at 7 seconds you can hear the missile enter from left to right

but seriously its a missile
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Oh , I'm not saying it's a missile , I said it sounds like that , I'm not completely nuts
Old 04-18-2013, 11:36 PM   #55

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Manipulator
Old 04-19-2013, 05:57 AM   #56
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Father and child in that one video were on the news last night and are both doing fine.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:34 AM   #57
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
if I saw a plant with anhydrous ammonia on fire

I'd run till I couldnt fucking see the flames

that's like watching a propane gas line spew fire

fuck that shit, I'd be out
Yeah I've seen a couple thousand pounds of ANFO go off at work, we were about a mile away inside a bunker and it still feels like a small child punching you in the gut.

I can't imagine what this one was like.