Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Thoughts on pressure cooker regulation?

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 10:39 PM   #41
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Higgy Baby
oh no!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
They need to have remotes so that you have to use a battery to open it up and change the batteries. Call it something clever like a "battery button".
i like the way you think, require a battery button, and ban high capacity batteries.

Old 04-19-2013, 10:39 PM   #42
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
my sister was addicted to magnum PI, i didn't really get why except the ferrari, but she ain't interested in that.
Mr. Selleck is and always has been a class act.

In the Magnum days, I didn't like him because he was better looking than I and had a bitchen tan.

He's still better looking than I, but now I don't care and I judge a man by the content of his character instead of by the color of his tan.

Old 04-19-2013, 10:40 PM   #43
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
ban high capacity batteries.
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't take away my Eneloops!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-19-2013, 10:42 PM   #44
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post

In the Magnum days, I didn't like him because he was better looking than I and had a bitchen tan.

He's still better looking than I, but now I don't care and I judge a man by the content of his character instead of by the color of his tan.
I am disappoint

I threw the Fish reference in for you

Old 04-19-2013, 10:43 PM   #45
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

He is classy.
i like his acting, but just not how most of the episodes are written.
i do like the old style of TV shows (the a-team, macgyver, M PI) when they explain what they're gonna do, or what happened.

Old 04-19-2013, 10:48 PM   #46
I'd rather be fishing..
SWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: james
SWCB's Tacoma Gallery
next on the Senate's agenda.. ban silly putty. Although it is facing strong opposition from SYOA, (Six Year Olds of America) they are proclaiming the silly texture resembles that of plastic explosives and are clamming it is unconstitutional.

Old 04-19-2013, 10:53 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I am disappoint

I threw the Fish reference in for you
Never cared for Barney Miller or the spinoffs.

The 70s and 80s were spinoff city... I really didn't care WHO Joanie loved since I thought she was ugly, and I knew the boss was at Johnson Aluminum Foundry... not my TV.

Old 04-19-2013, 10:53 PM   #48
I'd rather be fishing..
SWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: james
SWCB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
reported. no politics allowed per CoC.

Old 04-19-2013, 10:54 PM   #49
Blueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
Blueinstinct's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't take away my Eneloops!!!!!!!!!!
If there's going to be an upcoming run on batteries. Lucky for those who can relo I mean who has rechargeable batteries.. I bet .AA batteries will be freaking expensive. lol

Old 04-19-2013, 10:56 PM   #50
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Never cared for Barney Miller or the spinoffs.

The 70s and 80s were spinoff city... I really didn't care WHO Joanie loved since I thought she was ugly, and I knew the boss was at Johnson Aluminum Foundry... not my TV.
Rat Patrol ?

Old 04-19-2013, 10:56 PM   #51
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
careful they might ban cleaning agents and coffee makers.

Old 04-19-2013, 10:58 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueinstinct View Post
If there's going to be an upcoming run on batteries. Lucky for those who can relo I mean who has rechargeable batteries.. I bet .AA batteries will be freaking expensive. lol
Stock up now.

Funny that Eneloops are about the same cost as the Energizer "Info-Lithium"

I've got a bunch of AA Eneloops. Need more AAA since that's what my high-cap remotes and amplified hearing protection take.

Old 04-19-2013, 11:01 PM   #54
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileyC View Post
i say we ban murder....
Actually, we should make murder legal. I mean, it's illegal now, but people still murder other people, so there is no point to the law.

Old 04-19-2013, 11:02 PM   #55
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Stock up now.

Funny that Eneloops are about the same cost as the Energizer "Info-Lithium"

I've got a bunch of AA Eneloops. Need more AAA since that's what my high-cap remotes and amplified hearing protection take.
Eneloops FTMFW

Old 04-19-2013, 11:07 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razgriz View Post
Eneloops FTMFW
I love 'em.

I used to avoid rechargeable products that I didn't use all the time simply because they were never charged when I needed them.

Eneloops fixed that with their 3-year shelf life.

Old 04-19-2013, 11:17 PM   #57
Banned
denali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the shed
denali climber's Tacoma Gallery
I dont think we should ban pressure cookers but we should at least have background checks to purchase them and a 5 day waiting period.

Old 04-19-2013, 11:19 PM   #58
iliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
iliketurtles's Tacoma Gallery
Who really NEEDS a pressure cooker?! You can cook your food just fine in a regular pot. We are obligated to do something! I say let's ban any new pressure cookers, register existing ones, and require background checks for all pots and pans.

Old 04-19-2013, 11:19 PM   #59
wtf am i reading

Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I love 'em.

I used to avoid rechargeable products that I didn't use all the time simply because they were never charged when I needed them.

Eneloops fixed that with their 3-year shelf life.
Yup! All my devices use them. From my graphing calc to my RC heli controllers. Even bought a set for work. Work great wireless keyboards and mice.

Old 04-19-2013, 11:31 PM   #60

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
What we should do is put pressure cookers in every classroom because that will keep our kids safe

Closed Thread