Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Thoughts on pressure cooker regulation?

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2013, 01:20 PM   #141
WPDAWG11 is just really niceWPDAWG11 is just really niceWPDAWG11 is just really niceWPDAWG11 is just really niceWPDAWG11 is just really nice

WPDAWG11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamamerica View Post
i sense trolling
Well I was trying to be serious but I have a feeling some of these posts are disingenuous.

Okdixie, while you are correct do you not fear a police state if things are taken too far?

Old 04-20-2013, 01:22 PM   #142
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ex Navy. subs
Tacoyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamamerica View Post
i sense trolling
pretty much, 2posts is gonna get us locked. dead thread. perhaps ..............

IBTL

Old 04-20-2013, 01:22 PM   #143
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpeedoJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OklaLitteDixie View Post
look, if people are buying crock pots and blowing up stuff, the FBI needs to track that. We live in the new world now. It's time we beef up regulation.
Your attempt at trolling is weak. Getting a few guys riled up on a truck forum, newb hour.

Old 04-20-2013, 01:25 PM   #144
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
LOL how is that guys post, as dumb as it may be, any different than the rest of this thread?

Old 04-20-2013, 01:28 PM   #145
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
youd like it in NK right about now

lol, well put.

Old 04-20-2013, 01:28 PM   #146
OklaLitteDixie is on a distinguished road
OklaLitteDixie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WPDAWG11 View Post
Well I was trying to be serious but I have a feeling some of these posts are disingenuous.

Okdixie, while you are correct do you not fear a police state if things are taken too far?
It would keep us safer, would it not?

Old 04-20-2013, 01:41 PM   #148
OklaLitteDixie is on a distinguished road
OklaLitteDixie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
how many pressure cooker bombings do you think it would prevent?

what about pipebombs?

Should we ban pvc too?
Here's the deal. The woman in this video is my neighbor. She lost 14 acres of her land because it turned out these fires were a result of Iranian immigrants playing with pressure cooker bombs in the creek behind her home. I am not for the police state, but these terrorists are here in our home states training right under our noses. The Democrats just keep wanting to up the immigration numbers on top of all this.

Old 04-20-2013, 01:51 PM   #149
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WPDAWG11 View Post
Until recently I had no idea the impact this IED could have. We have dead children and cops as a result of its implementation. Should we open discussion on having a registry/regulation or should nothing be done? What are your thoughts. Ridiculous thought or does it have merit in your opinion

Muppets everywhere.....

Old 04-20-2013, 01:56 PM   #151
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
LOL how is that guys post, as dumb as it may be, any different than the rest of this thread?
X2

I'm scared if people thought anyone else was serious

I'm more scared if people were serious

Old 04-20-2013, 01:57 PM   #152
senile member

Quote:
trolltastic.
im out.
x2

Trolls n Tinfoils, stay at it, GL.

Old 04-20-2013, 02:01 PM   #153
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I say we limit pressure cookers to only go up to 10 psi . Because who really needs 30 psi? And also ban the black ones.... Those look scary

Old 04-20-2013, 03:12 PM   #154
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
What we should do is put pressure cookers in every classroom because that will keep our kids safe
Great idea.
Teach the kids how to handle them safely and with respect, rather than instilling an irrational fear of an inanimate object.
Pressure cooker accidents are caused by lack of familiarity.

Old 04-20-2013, 03:24 PM   #155
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
X2

I'm scared if people thought anyone else was serious

I'm more scared if people were serious
And yet you don't understand why we feel the same way about gun control laws?

Old 04-20-2013, 03:34 PM   #156
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by OklaLitteDixie View Post
Here's the deal. The woman in this video is my neighbor. She lost 14 acres of her land because it turned out these fires were a result of Iranian immigrants playing with pressure cooker bombs in the creek behind her home. I am not for the police state, but these terrorists are here in our home states training right under our noses. The Democrats just keep wanting to up the immigration numbers on top of all this.
You need to go read some more about our forum rules (like the no politics policy...) and then come back.

And the rest pf this - I think we've probably played with this topic enuf...Sore spot and recent...No need to keep digging.

Closed Thread