Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Is it bad that I wear Jorts?

Old 04-21-2013, 05:03 PM   #41
slatercat will become famous soon enough

Air Force:
Name: Josh
slatercat's Tacoma Gallery
Whether we wear them in public or not. Just for kicks and giggles.
Old 04-21-2013, 05:08 PM   #42
detnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
detnight's Tacoma Gallery
I have worn them all my life and will wear them for the rest of. If my jeans get to big of a hole in the knee then they get cut off. But I don't wear my shirt tucked in and I don't wear a fannie pack. I wear flip flops everyday that I can..............................I also don't have them hanging off my butt so everyone can see my underwear. My hand is worn with the bill in the front and it has a bow in the bill, not flat pulled down over my ears with the tags still on it.
Old 04-21-2013, 05:15 PM   #43
slatercat will become famous soon enough

Air Force:
Name: Josh
slatercat's Tacoma Gallery
I grew up wearing raggedy cut off jorts. I dont wear them alot now, but when I do i prefer the same as opposed to hemmed store bought jorts.

I have had these jeans for 12 years. They were one of my favorites.

Viva la jorts!
Attached Thumbnails
Is it bad that I wear Jorts?-uploadfromtaptalk1366589685564.jpg   Is it bad that I wear Jorts?-uploadfromtaptalk1366589718792.jpg  
Old 04-21-2013, 05:54 PM   #44
psualltheway05 is on a distinguished road
psualltheway05's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, quick update. I just told my family I don't care what they think and I'm an American, I can wear whatever I want. So today, after going out with my family, I proudly wore my Jorts with a nice beater. I don't care what they think about my Jorts. I'll continue to wear Jorts for the rest of my life, despite what they think.
Old 04-21-2013, 05:55 PM   #45
psualltheway05 is on a distinguished road
psualltheway05's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by detnight View Post
I have worn them all my life and will wear them for the rest of. If my jeans get to big of a hole in the knee then they get cut off. But I don't wear my shirt tucked in and I don't wear a fannie pack. I wear flip flops everyday that I can..............................I also don't have them hanging off my butt so everyone can see my underwear. My hand is worn with the bill in the front and it has a bow in the bill, not flat pulled down over my ears with the tags still on it.
That's just how I wear them.
Old 04-21-2013, 05:57 PM   #46
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tano View Post
Not bad at all
Winter short length
Old 04-21-2013, 05:58 PM   #47
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
The Achey Breaky Big Mistakey
Old 04-21-2013, 06:04 PM   #48
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not bad at all
Those are getting a little too close to capri pant territory, Nancy.
Old 04-21-2013, 07:03 PM   #49
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
The secret is to get a pair of slim fit jeans, cut them and take it to have the ends done.
Old 04-21-2013, 07:08 PM   #50

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The secret is to get a pair of slim fit jeans, cut them and take it to have the ends done.
I do that with Carhartts for winter wear
Old 04-21-2013, 08:27 PM   #51
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I do that with Carhartts for winter wear
I didn't know Carhartt sales skinny pants
Old 04-21-2013, 08:29 PM   #52
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I didn't know Carhartt sales skinny pants
I didn't know carhartt sales anything.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:30 PM   #53
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
sorry man, it's bad you even know what jorts are.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:31 PM   #54
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by psualltheway05 View Post
Hey guys, quick update. I just told my family I don't care what they think and I'm an American, I can wear whatever I want. So today, after going out with my family, I proudly wore my Jorts with a nice beater. I don't care what they think about my Jorts. I'll continue to wear Jorts for the rest of my life, despite what they think.
jc! no wonder the world hates us.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:32 PM   #55
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
He's pulling them off
personally, I hope he keeps them on.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:34 PM   #56
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
now that I know what is meant by such a lame term - yes, I did 20 years ago when they were in style.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:35 PM   #57

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodygg View Post
personally, I hope he keeps them on.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:39 PM   #58
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by psualltheway05 View Post
Okay......

/endthread
Old 04-21-2013, 08:39 PM   #59
No amount of balls on earth can hit you.
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
Can someone close this thread? Every time I see the title with "JORTS", it really bothers me...................
Old 04-21-2013, 08:43 PM   #60
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Unless you look this cool then just say no!