Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Is it bad that I wear Jorts?

Old 04-21-2013, 08:49 PM   #61
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsenordave View Post
Unless you look this cool then just say no!
so this is 'cool' in your world?
Old 04-21-2013, 08:55 PM   #62
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by psualltheway05 View Post
Hi fellows, new user here. You can call me psualltheway for short because I know psualltheway05 can be long to type. Anyhow, let's get down to my original question. As I have stated, I do indeed wear Jorts, and proudly. However, lately I have been questioned by loved ones as to why I wear Jorts. My family thinks I look ridiculous with said Jorts on and it makes me furious. I want to wear Jorts but I don't want to be a burden on my family. Then again, I should be able to wear what I want, when I want, am I right? So what should I do, should I continue to Jorts and be a burden on my family or should I wear my Jorts proudly? Thanks for your help in advance.
You should do whatever the hell you want.

Me? I'd never wear "cutoffs", that just looks too much like Daisy Dukes. I wear the Carhartt carpenter style denim shorts. Loose fit and reach to my knees. Shorts, t shirt, sandals from May to November in CA.

Now, if my opinion matters, I'd say just don't look like Adam Sandler in "You don't mess with the Zohan", and you will still have e-respect from this stranger on the interwebs.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:03 PM   #63
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
I go with the Jnco brand jorts. They come below the knees.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:38 PM   #64
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodygg View Post
so this is 'cool' in your world?
Jared Allen is a beast he can pull off anything...
Old 04-22-2013, 01:48 PM   #65
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
DirtyDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wasn't exactly sure what jorts were, in the south we call them cut-offs.. However, I say, that your critics are just envious of said jorts. It takes a helluva man to be able to wear the jorts in public and still maintain the respect of his peers. It will be a challenge, but wear your jorts with pride sir, and for anyone that questions or ridicules you.. stare them in the eye and cut your jorts off one inch shorter. Maybe not necessarily at the same time.. Too precious of an area to cut around while not looking. Unless of course you want to take your badass to the next level.. But I digress.
Old 04-22-2013, 02:36 PM   #66
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDTaco View Post
Wasn't exactly sure what jorts were, in the south we call them cut-offs.. However, I say, that your critics are just envious of said jorts. It takes a helluva man to be able to wear the jorts in public and still maintain the respect of his peers. It will be a challenge, but wear your jorts with pride sir, and for anyone that questions or ridicules you.. stare them in the eye and cut your jorts off one inch shorter. Maybe not necessarily at the same time.. Too precious of an area to cut around while not looking. Unless of course you want to take your badass to the next level.. But I digress.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:16 PM   #67
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsenordave View Post
Jared Allen is a beast he can pull off anything...
hey... don't have to tell me. I'm a lifelong Vikings fan... however, he looks like he's visiting West Hollywood in those shorts.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:23 PM   #68
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
Jorts

Jean shorts. Worn mostly by children and douchebags. Jorts are perhaps the easiest way to recognize people you will not like. If you wear jorts, you probably don't talk to girls. The term "jorts" does not apply to jean shorts worn by black people, as those are entirely acceptable.

according to urban dictionary^^ don't kill the messenger...

edit: Welcome to TW by the way OP!
Or they are a Florida Gator fan which follows definition above...
Old 04-23-2013, 12:29 PM   #69
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
I go with the Jnco brand jorts. They come below the knees.
+1 for jnco's