Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Is it bad that I wear Jorts?

Old 04-20-2013, 09:37 PM   #1
psualltheway05 is on a distinguished road
psualltheway05's Tacoma Gallery
Is it bad that I wear Jorts?

Hi fellows, new user here. You can call me psualltheway for short because I know psualltheway05 can be long to type. Anyhow, let's get down to my original question. As I have stated, I do indeed wear Jorts, and proudly. However, lately I have been questioned by loved ones as to why I wear Jorts. My family thinks I look ridiculous with said Jorts on and it makes me furious. I want to wear Jorts but I don't want to be a burden on my family. Then again, I should be able to wear what I want, when I want, am I right? So what should I do, should I continue to Jorts and be a burden on my family or should I wear my Jorts proudly? Thanks for your help in advance.
Old 04-20-2013, 09:44 PM   #2
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
As long as they go to the knee cap . Preferably the bottom side .

I hope they're not nutters.
Old 04-20-2013, 09:46 PM   #3
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I need a solid , somebody tell me what the fuck Jorts are
Old 04-20-2013, 09:47 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, Mr. Jort!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I have no idea....just nod, and wave.....
Old 04-20-2013, 09:47 PM   #5
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Jorts

Jean shorts. Worn mostly by children and douchebags. Jorts are perhaps the easiest way to recognize people you will not like. If you wear jorts, you probably don't talk to girls. The term "jorts" does not apply to jean shorts worn by black people, as those are entirely acceptable.

according to urban dictionary^^ don't kill the messenger...

edit: Welcome to TW by the way OP!
Old 04-20-2013, 09:48 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
They are short for "jean shorts". Except with mine I actually purchase my own jeans just to cut them into shorts.
Old 04-20-2013, 09:48 PM   #7
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by psualltheway05 View Post
They are short for "jean shorts". Except with mine I actually purchase my own jeans just to cut them into shorts.
ok that's kinda bad haha. I used to do that as a kid when my jeans wore a hole in the knee.
Old 04-20-2013, 09:49 PM   #8
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Only if you wear a jert... Preferably a red and black plad. Oh and those damn jorts best as hell be cargo!
Old 04-20-2013, 09:49 PM   #9
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Should never be worn.... Ever... Ever...

Ever.
Attached Thumbnails
Is it bad that I wear Jorts?-image.jpg  
Old 04-20-2013, 09:50 PM   #10
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Oh , cut offs

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY THAT
Old 04-20-2013, 09:50 PM   #11
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Eh.. yeah then , ditch those suckers . Ditch any clothing you made homemade alterations too .
Old 04-20-2013, 09:50 PM   #12
I gues my biggest question is why won't my family just let me be! I want to be a fun loving Jorts wearing American just like every other guy and this isn't possible.
Old 04-20-2013, 09:51 PM   #13
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I gues my biggest question is why won't my family just let me be! I want to be a fun loving Jorts wearing American just like every other guy and this isn't possible.
Leave me out of this...
Old 04-20-2013, 09:52 PM   #14
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Wear your jorts with pride! Perhaps they are envious of the jorts? I suggest buying some for your familly members, so they too, can enjoy the out of style, and marginal comfort you are experiancing.
Old 04-20-2013, 09:53 PM   #15
Ok you guys seem to know what you're talking about, how about this. I have a bunch of Ed Hardy T-Shirts to go with the Jorts, should I ditch them too?
Old 04-20-2013, 09:53 PM   #16
braaap

be free OP!!!!

http://www.jorts.com/index.cfm
Old 04-20-2013, 09:54 PM   #17
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
If ya wanna wear cutoffs then wear cutoffs. Guys who give a shit about your shorts should likely spend more time looking at girls. Pull your socks up to your knees while yer at it...
Old 04-20-2013, 09:55 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
I think I am! Hell I may even walk around with nothing but underwear on. I feel empowered.
Old 04-20-2013, 09:56 PM   #19
braaap

Old 04-20-2013, 09:56 PM   #20

Quote:
I think I am! Hell I may even walk around with nothing but underwear on. I feel empowered.
Just keep your empowerment on your side of the monitor. We only like pics of trucks, and chicks.