Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

More bomb threats! (SoCal)

Old 04-22-2013, 09:45 AM   #1
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
More bomb threats! (SoCal)

Old 04-22-2013, 09:47 AM   #2
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
How are we crumbling? A few isolated radical events that take a few lives and our country is crumbling? I think not.

Plus, it's no secret...

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...,5532699.story
Old 04-22-2013, 09:53 AM   #3
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-22-2013, 10:06 AM   #4
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
Uhh... bomb threats happen everday in this country as well as other countries around the world. Most of the time they are teenagers trying get out of taking a test because they partied too much or didn't study. Had quite a few of them when I was a teenager.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:08 AM   #5
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
That's not the same situation I'm at. This active threat was just announced a few hours ago and is not public yet.

Crumbling or not, this is still a messy situation. Incident after incident it seems. We all can have our opinions I suppose.

Edit: how convenient how your biography says "I build bombs" ..... Clearly the sensitivity of the situation and people's innocent lives at risk don't seem to bother you. Way to go
It's a legitimate business. I build harmless audio prop bombs for paintball, airsoft, laser tag, and law enforcement training. We are an LLC and we have our products on file with ATF so I think we're covered regarding any "insensitivities".
Old 04-22-2013, 10:12 AM   #7
mmm Tacos
Swordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of light

Swordknives's Tacoma Gallery
Crazy. Any place in OC i should avoid?
Old 04-22-2013, 10:22 AM   #8
The dog did it...I swear!
OffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: High Desert... land of junipers, sage brush, and lava rock
OffroadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Can't disclose the location at this time, but going on 45 hours in 3 days because of a major bomb threat at a high profile location in SoCal.

Credible threat mentioned 0930 PST today which was 10 minutes ago so so far that's a good sign. Its a madhouse here though. Have 3 agencies on scene with command post and bomb squad set up.

Let's keep everyone in our prayers while this country continues to crumble
Wow... are you in the command center?
Old 04-22-2013, 10:24 AM   #9

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
"Happy Buffet" in OC had a rodent infestation, so I'd avoid that place. Here's a list of other places to avoid in OC:

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/s...ns.html?data=1
Old 04-22-2013, 10:28 AM   #10
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpeedoJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Edit: how convenient how your biography says "I build bombs" ..... Clearly the sensitivity of the situation and people's innocent lives at risk don't seem to bother you. Way to go
Wouldn't you posting on the internet about a bomb threat that hasn't reached press yet be considered insensitivity "of the situation and people's innocent lives at risk" more so then Seabass' comment?
Old 04-22-2013, 10:30 AM   #11
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
"Happy Buffet" in OC had a rodent infestation, so I'd avoid that place. Here's a list of other places to avoid in OC:

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/s...ns.html?data=1

+1.

This thread is nothing more than a cock tease without the OP giving people some sort of idea of where/what's going on. Unless he's just trying to let us know how special he is for being at the "command post with 3 other agencies during an active threat."
Old 04-22-2013, 10:33 AM   #12

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post

+1.

This thread is nothing more than a cock tease without the OP giving people some sort of idea of where/what's going on. Unless he's just trying to let us know how special he is for being at the "command post with 3 other agencies during an active threat."
Which is worse... a specific threat in an identified location, or the bigger "secret unknown threat" that has everyone in a much bigger region scrambling around in panic mode wondering if it's near their home, office, or school where their kids are?

If the OP isn't allowed to discuss specifics, this thread shouldn't even exist in the first place. If he's in a position of authority, I'm sure his superiors would LOVE to see threads like this started by people in their team.

I'm so tired of broad threats and widespread unnecessary panic. This is what terrorists want.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:40 AM   #14
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
dude is always up to something like this....
Old 04-22-2013, 10:41 AM   #15
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
I think CNN just said they have a suspect in custody.......

..... Or was it Fox?
Old 04-22-2013, 10:44 AM   #16
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by staticsquelch View Post
I think CNN just said they have a suspect in custody.......

..... Or was it Fox?
It was nickelodeon.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:45 AM   #17
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
I can't figure out the last agency.

1. Securitas
2. Local Neighborhood Watch
3. ?????
Old 04-22-2013, 10:49 AM   #18
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
I can't figure out the last agency.

1. Securitas
2. Local Neighborhood Watch
3. ?????
Jehovah's Witnesses
Old 04-22-2013, 10:53 AM   #19
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
first thing i do when i step into a crisis situation is to log on to tacoma world.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:53 AM   #20
OldPhart
bldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bldegle2's Tacoma Gallery
"MECP 'Advanced' Certified Mobile Electronics Installation Technician"

I don't know exactly what this means, but the OP lists that on his public bio..

Maybe he steers the little bomb sniffing machines....

It is a teaser and I am sure his superiors would be interested in his postings....