Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Anyone here not drink alcohol?

Old 04-25-2013, 05:01 PM   #81
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post
You're anti-social because you deny the hamster cage society we're born and raised into.
Be thankful.
Lol. Never thought of it that way. I just pretty much hate people. The larger the crowd, the more the stupid seems to ooze from them.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:42 PM   #82
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorramse3 View Post
Thank You everyone for sharing your experiences!

I have had some pretty interesting experiences when i'm around people who are drinking. I actually got into a fight with a friend of a friend's a few years back because he was offended that I didn't accept a beer he was offering me. I politely declined but he didn't believe that I didn't drink alcohol and thought I had "beef" with him.

He was baffled that there were people around that didn't drink beer or any kind of alcohol that weren't either super religious or recovering alcoholics.

We turned out to be pretty good friends. (funny how that works)
That happened to me a few years ago..a new guy at the dart tournament I used to run weekly offered to buy me a drink and I declined. He told me later after he got to know me that he thought I was "too good" to take a beer from him. Haha
Old 04-25-2013, 10:18 PM   #83
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
First of all, it depends on who I'm with as to whether I drink or not. If I'm with my old boss, I'll toss a few back. Usually won't get drunk, though I have before. I'm not comfortable drinking around any other people, and I don't do parties. Because things just get out of control, and you never know what will happen, especially if you are around people you don't really know.
I'll usually nurse a beer, maybe two, depending on how long I'm there, but I won't touch any if I've got to drive. I'll engage myself in other ways, and if people are encouraging me to drink, I'll usually find a way to pour mine out as I go- a little here while I pretend to pet the dog, a little here while I walk around the fire, a little here as I pretend to go take a piss... ya know. I try not to get stuck in situations like that- it's only happened twice, because I generally don't hang out with people that try to pressure me into stuff.