Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Carly's Voice

Old 04-23-2013, 02:18 PM   #1
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Carly's Voice

My wife the other day showed me a video on this autistic girl named Carly Fleischmann who can communicate (better than most people can) only by typing on her laptop.

I've been reading her book and its just amazing considering the fact she wrote the entire thing by herself. I never knew that autistic people can have, or do have full mental capabilities but they are just trapped in a body that they cannot control and is plagued with sensory overload. Her FAQ page on her website was one of the most interesting things I have read in ages.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEhc1o8oKeI

http://carlysvoice.com/home/

Either way I'm not the typical person to share things like this, however this little girl has just inspired me in so many ways knowing the shit she has to go through on a daily basis that I felt I had to share.