0-10 years old 12 5.17%
10-20 years old 31 13.36%
20-30 years old 95 40.95%
30-40 years old 43 18.53%
40-50 years old 29 12.50%
50+ years old 22 9.48%
Voters: 232. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-25-2013, 05:38 PM   #41
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
24... old enough to know better, still to young to care
Old 04-25-2013, 05:39 PM   #42
trooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Spencer
trooper12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
mommy and daddy.
hahaha soo true my truck was a thanksgiving present
Old 04-25-2013, 05:43 PM   #43
Lash is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeremi
Lash's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hetkind View Post
Old enough to think about buying my youngest son a Taco for high school graduation...
I got a boom box with a state of the art dual cassette recorder from Ames. I was pretty psyched.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:13 PM   #44
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trooper12 View Post
hahaha soo true my truck was a thanksgiving present
my truck was a "just started college and need a reliable vehicle to drive the 90 miles back and forth to my job on the weekends so I'll just blow my life savings on something nice" gift to myself
Old 04-25-2013, 08:17 PM   #45
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
The next birthday Im 65 so I no longer give a f**k about much.Whats for dinner, is the price is right on or is it nap time??
Social Security kicking in then eh? Gotta be excited about that!
Old 04-25-2013, 08:20 PM   #46
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Old enough to own a Taco
Old 04-25-2013, 08:50 PM   #48
llibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
Old enough to know better, but old old enough to make the right choice.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:57 PM   #49
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
20 in July- NOT TWELVE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Mine was a note saying that I would be charged rent from now on.
Ha ha, mine was similar- told that since I was no longer in school, rent would go up, so I needed to find another job. No such thing as graduation presents and crap like that in my family- too many kids and not enough money for that stuff.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:24 AM   #51
victorramse3 is just really nicevictorramse3 is just really nicevictorramse3 is just really nicevictorramse3 is just really nicevictorramse3 is just really nice
Name: Victor
victorramse3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
Me too man. Bought my truck with my life savings and paying my way through school. Keep at it man. It feels way better to do it on your own.
I'm right there with you. I have school loans, a mortgage, and a family to provide for and idk how people can afford all this awesome stuff for their trucks.

I must be doing something wrong haha....
Old 04-26-2013, 07:31 AM   #52
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorramse3 View Post
I'm right there with you. I have school loans, a mortgage, and a family to provide for and idk how people can afford all this awesome stuff for their trucks.

I must be doing something wrong haha....
Good job and no school loans (didn't go), have a mortgage that's split with the GF, no family to provide for except my dog. But then again I'm no LT'd or SAS'd money pit yet.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:53 AM   #54
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
30 next week. clicked 20-30 while i still could.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:25 AM   #56
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
welcome to the club old man ^
already feeling it. went motocross riding on the 6th, bruised a rib and it kept me out for 2 weeks. missed a golf tourney b/c of it.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:54 PM   #58
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old enough to fuck your mother!!

I think I may have misquoted but...what the hell.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:02 PM   #59
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WThomas1250 View Post
17. My '98 was my first vehicle
Hit up the tidewater regional thread since you're from Fredericksburg.