Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

3 easy questions to ask a female - she will get one of them wrong

Old 04-28-2013, 05:20 PM   #41
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman
82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3/1 infantry sniper plt reach out and touch someone
Name: BUBBA
82 yotaman's Tacoma Gallery
I just asked the wifey those 3 questions and she failed I can say my wife is like a golden retriever loyal as hell dumb as shit.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:24 PM   #42
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 82 yotaman View Post
I just asked the wifey those 3 questions and she failed I can say my wife is like a golden retriever loyal as hell dumb as shit.

She get any of the 3 correct?
Old 04-28-2013, 05:27 PM   #43
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman
82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post

She get any of the 3 correct?
she answered all incorrect.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:29 PM   #44
Very Nice !
packfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud of

packfan88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIst8ofMIND View Post
Sorry but I don't ask stupid questions as an "instant conversation." There much more interesting things to conversate about rather than trying to find out how stupid a girl is. Even without asking questions. You can pretty much tell the intelligence of a girl. And yes I've walked up to a girl and asked for her number and got it.

I take girls numbers to show them I'm interested. If they want mines. Then I'll give them my second number. I don't care if they call or not. If they do I'll answer. If they don't. Well that's their decision. If a girl gives me her number. I will always call them back. There's no point in playing silly games.

like i said ..... youre a stud. you rule the world and we all worship you.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:30 PM   #45
Very Nice !
packfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Thats what we called the trifecta!
You have a keeper for sure!
Old 04-28-2013, 05:30 PM   #46
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wow

How old is she? American born & schooled?
Old 04-28-2013, 05:32 PM   #47
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman

Quote:
Originally Posted by packfan88 View Post
Thats what we called the trifecta!
You have a keeper for sure!
LOL for sure she also thought rabbits lay eggs I was like wtf, and she thought the UK is across a lake lol atleast she is hot and no I ain't going to place a pic of her on TW to much fapping going on.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:34 PM   #48
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by packfan88 View Post
like i said ..... youre a stud. you rule the world and we all worship you.
Lol ok. Btw I asked my gf these questions. She got them all wrong. Then again. She wasn't born in America nor schooled in America.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:44 PM   #49
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman

Quote:
Wow

How old is she? American born & schooled?
she was born and raised right here in the good ole US of A and she is 26
Old 04-28-2013, 05:47 PM   #50
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 04-28-2013, 05:53 PM   #51
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Might be one of the best sigs ever
Old 04-28-2013, 06:02 PM   #52
Very Nice !

Quote:
funniest thing ive read in a while
Old 04-28-2013, 06:24 PM   #53
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
she was born and raised right here in the good ole US of A and she is 26
not sure what saddens me more...

her lack of knowledge or those who think it's funny.
Old 04-28-2013, 06:26 PM   #54
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman

Quote:

BOTH
Old 04-28-2013, 07:18 PM   #55
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey now, my golden retriever is pretty darn smart

But that's some funny shit man hahaha
Old 04-28-2013, 07:23 PM   #56
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
I know for a fact all of my female friends and my wife will answer those questions correctly. I get the sense it's the type of people one chooses to be around...

and I'd bet they have three questions that...

well, you get my point.

maybe if the right quits defunding education this wouldn't be an issue.

yep... thought i'd ask my wife those questions...

all three correct - while she was looking at me like wth are you asking me these stupid questions.
Old 04-28-2013, 07:26 PM   #57
Very Nice !

Quote:

the funny part isnt that she got them wrong. Ive seen it many times
Its what you said that is funny.
Old 04-28-2013, 08:16 PM   #58
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
God help this country if people do not know even how many states we have. I think this picture says it all...I hate my generation...

Matt
Old 04-28-2013, 08:17 PM   #59
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodygg View Post

maybe if the right quits defunding education this wouldn't be an issue.
You believe it's a funding problem that a 20something American doesn't know the answers to the three OP questions?
Old 04-28-2013, 08:22 PM   #60
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Okay... clue me in... what is the current "urbanization" of SWAG?

I know it as "Silly Wild Assed Guess" and "Stuff We All Get" (freebies at conventions).