Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Need a DD, what would you suggest?

Old 05-01-2013, 11:24 PM   #41
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
I wouldn't want to own a Cobalt or Focus
I agree
Old 05-01-2013, 11:27 PM   #42
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
I agree
Ya, I guess the modifier wasn't really needed
Old 05-02-2013, 08:37 AM   #43
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
It seems no matter what anyone is looking for Japanese is the answer . . . All my "American only" buddies would lose their minds haha
Old 05-02-2013, 10:19 AM   #44
2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
2004TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Any 90s Honda Accord/Civic or Toyota Camry/Corolla. I see those cars with 100k to 200k going for under 4k all over. And as we all very well know, that is low mileage for a Toyota or Honda!
Old 05-02-2013, 11:48 AM   #45
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
It seems no matter what anyone is looking for Japanese is the answer . . . All my "American only" buddies would lose their minds haha
I hate the "american only" attitude. Some ignorant M'Fers in that crowd.

I have a neighbor that bought a brand new silverado, and immediately came over to my house, parked it next to my tacoma, and started with his banter.

His exact words were "Check out my new murican truck, build with union murican hands, not none of that Jap crap" (he isn't too bright)

I started off by informing him my Truck was build in Fremont, CA w/ 70% domestic parts...

He still called it "jap crap" (I guess when they find the only rhyme that they understand, they use it a lot)

So I opened the door to his new silverado and showed him the "MADE IN MEXICO" on the door sticker. He turned all red, got in his truck, and drove it home.

I haven't heard anything about his 'Murican truck since.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:41 PM   #46
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
I hate the "american only" attitude. Some ignorant M'Fers in that crowd.

I have a neighbor that bought a brand new silverado, and immediately came over to my house, parked it next to my tacoma, and started with his banter.

His exact words were "Check out my new murican truck, build with union murican hands, not none of that Jap crap" (he isn't too bright)

I started off by informing him my Truck was build in Fremont, CA w/ 70% domestic parts...

He still called it "jap crap" (I guess when they find the only rhyme that they understand, they use it a lot)

So I opened the door to his new silverado and showed him the "MADE IN MEXICO" on the door sticker. He turned all red, got in his truck, and drove it home.

I haven't heard anything about his 'Murican truck since.
Cant change stupid. Just like mainlanders who come to Hawaii and want to make it "like home". Hey, there's a reason why we live how we do!

And the above comment about any Camry/Corolla or Civic/Accord...please do research on the different models. I wouldnt own an Accord older than 2003 or a Civic older than 2001...I take that back, I would own an older Civic but thats to modify and have fun with. Daily driver id get a 2001 and up Civic.

Camry and Corolla had different problems at different years. Corollas seem to last longer than a v6 Camry...just sayin.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:46 PM   #47
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
I like my 2010 xB if If I don't flog it I can get almost 36 mpg...
Old 05-03-2013, 07:37 AM   #48
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tC is the only Scion I could drive haha I'm all about function>fashion but driving a mobile washer/dryer set would bug me
Old 05-03-2013, 08:31 PM   #49
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
tC is the only Scion I could drive haha I'm all about function>fashion but driving a mobile washer/dryer set would bug me
I really, really want to get an Xb, paint it with that chrome paint, and install two of those Nissan sunroofs that run front to back.

Would look just like an old toaster!
Old 05-03-2013, 08:32 PM   #50
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Honda Accord. Have one and like it a lot.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:33 PM   #51
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
any Honda or Toyota car
Old 05-03-2013, 09:53 PM   #52
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
i dd a 04 toyota solara. its an old ladies car for sure, but i get 35 mpg (mostly freeway) and it has the decent powered 4 cylinder found in the camry and scoin tc. 2.4 with about 170hp and 170tq. you can find those for about $5k-6k or the 1st gens are cheaper for under $5k
Old 05-04-2013, 12:56 AM   #53
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

What you calling a dish washer?
Old 07-09-2013, 02:02 PM   #54
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

45acp's Tacoma Gallery
I'm finally ready to buy. Is this a decent deal or should I stay away? No rust and looks like it's well taken care of, big plus to me.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/3922236679.html
Old 07-09-2013, 02:38 PM   #56

I'd take it. It's no supra but for an economical dd you may even have a little fun in it as well.
Old 07-09-2013, 04:25 PM   #59
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
how about a bike with seat in the back
Haha, I've considered that.

Backed away from the aforementioned civic, found out he posted it in the Milwaukee CL, but is several hours away in IL
Old 07-09-2013, 04:49 PM   #60

A bike is a great way to get around. But not in an area where hundreds of miles need to be covered and snow is quite prevalent haha

Good points brought up about stock as possible. Less likely to have been rodded on as well.