Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Buying a car from Burnaby BC, Canada

Old 04-30-2013, 03:37 PM   #1
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
Buying a car from Burnaby BC, Canada

I found a car I really like. The problem is its in Burnaby BC. Is it possible to buy car and get it registered it here in the US?
Old 04-30-2013, 07:00 PM   #2
El Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shed
El Chip's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure you can, we can by cars from the US and register them here. Happens daily. Sometimes you have to do a few mods, like DRL on older cars etc.. but not a big deal. Almost bought a new FJ a few years ago because they were 10k cheaper in the states, but Toyota Canada would no honour the warranty in Canada which killed the deal for us.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:04 PM   #3
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDsport253 View Post
I found a car I really like. The problem is its in Burnaby BC. Is it possible to buy car and get it registered it here in the US?
http://www.foreignborn.com/visas_imm...ingyourcar.htm