Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Favorite movie lines!

Old 04-30-2013, 07:25 PM   #21
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Billy Clanton: Why, it's the drunk piano player. You're so drunk, you can't hit nothing. In fact, you're probably seeing double.
[He draws a knife, and Doc Holliday takes out a second gun.]
Doc Holliday: I have two guns, one for each of ya.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:26 PM   #22
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
21 Jump Street:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq61gZFBL-A
Old 04-30-2013, 07:35 PM   #23
SAY MY NAME
moondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
moondeath's Tacoma Gallery
Talking about killing? Y'all experts? Y'all know about killing? I'd like to hear about it, potheads.

Why do you smoke this shit? So as to escape from reality? Me, I don't need this shit. I am reality.

Platoon-
Old 04-30-2013, 07:38 PM   #24
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jesus.
You said it man, Nobody fucks with the jesus.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:41 PM   #25
SAY MY NAME
moondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I got a feeling that behind those jeans is something wonderful just waiting to get out.

Boogie Nights-
Old 04-30-2013, 07:43 PM   #26
CINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cindy
CINER's Tacoma Gallery
Let me just say that if God was a city planner he would not put a playground next to a sewage system! -Darald

Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Old 04-30-2013, 07:43 PM   #27
SAY MY NAME

Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?

Fight Club-
Old 04-30-2013, 07:43 PM   #28
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0P8ZUUKH4E
Old 04-30-2013, 07:46 PM   #29
SAY MY NAME

This is Bob. Bob had bitch tits.

Fight Club-
Old 04-30-2013, 07:48 PM   #30

Get in there and make me a sandwich!
Ok dad, How bout you!
Shut up!
OK DAD how bout you?
Shut your mouth!
NO DAD HOW BOUT YOU?!
SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, *SLAP!*
Old 04-30-2013, 07:49 PM   #31
SAY MY NAME

Baby, you make me wish I had three hands.

Total Recall (1990)-
Old 04-30-2013, 07:51 PM   #32
lawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to all

Name: Lawson
lawless's Tacoma Gallery
Forget about the curve ball, Ricky. Give 'em the heater.

Same film, $5 if you know where this line is: 'Did you get enough hay for it? Alright, take good care of it.'
Old 04-30-2013, 07:51 PM   #33

Where you from boy!??!
Sir texas Sir!
TEXAS?! well the only thing that comes outta texas are steers and q*****! and i dont see any horns on ya so whats that mean?!

NO OFFENSE! Just a movie quote,
Old 04-30-2013, 07:54 PM   #34
THE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to all

Name: Ryan
THE SCHIRMINATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Shut your mouth before I fuck it!
Old 04-30-2013, 07:54 PM   #35
lawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to all

Name: Lawson
lawless's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Jesus.
You said it man, Nobody fucks with the jesus.
You are out of your element!
Old 04-30-2013, 07:54 PM   #36
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
PC load letter? What the fuck does that mean?
Old 04-30-2013, 07:56 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawless View Post
You are out of your element!
Donny you are out of your element!
Your like a little kid who wonders into the middle of a movie and wants to know what happened.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:58 PM   #38
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
From one of the best movies ever.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDWzGm1W0WY
Old 04-30-2013, 07:59 PM   #39
SAY MY NAME

Bunch of slack-jawed fa****s around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

Predator-
Old 04-30-2013, 08:01 PM   #40
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
I think of this all the time when I'm working on something.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-br7JKuaZHQ