Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Favorite movie lines!

Old 04-30-2013, 06:34 PM   #1
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Favorite movie lines!

Not sure if this should be here or in entertainment but i figured it is a little bit of both topics so off topic was better.

Share your favorite movie lines! Weither in words, Gifs or pictures.

Lets see or hear them!

My favorite is

"you want a toe? I can get you a toe, Hell i could get you a toe by 3 oclock...With nail polish!"
-The big lebowski.

Also one of my most favorite movies

Lets hear some of yours!
Old 04-30-2013, 06:37 PM   #2
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Mountain Man: What do you want to do now?
Toothless Man: [grinning] He got a real pretty mouth ain't he?
Mountain Man: That's the truth
Toothless Man: [to Ed] You gonna do some prayin' for me, boy. And you better pray good.
Old 04-30-2013, 06:38 PM   #3
06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Will the Thrill
06 tacoma owner's Tacoma Gallery
I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuck!
-Haunted House
Hilarious movie!
Old 04-30-2013, 06:39 PM   #4
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
SLC Punk
Bob
: Sean, what are you doin' outside man?
Sean: you're him?
Bob: ...yeah... I'm him
Sean: [claps hands together] JESUS! Have i sinned or am i goin' to heaven?
Bob: [laughing] you're fryin' man, how much acid did you take?
Sean: you're not Jesus... you're Bob
Bob: I'm Bob!... how goes it?
Sean: how are you doin' that?
Bob: doin' what?
Sean: walkin' on water? if i get off this chair I'll drown, you wanna know what Bob? 'Cause i cant swim!
Bob: oh, i get it! so Sean, d'you see land anywhere?
Sean: [looking around] no... just water... say Bob, You ARE Jesus.
Bob: Thats Right, I am, why do you ask?
Sean: ...Satan, is in the house, he killed my Mom and turned her into a bull!
Old 04-30-2013, 06:40 PM   #5
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
You some bitches couldn't close an umbrella -Buford T. Justice
Duck or you gonna be talkin' outta' yo ass! - Buford T. Justice

Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Doc Holliday
Old 04-30-2013, 06:41 PM   #6
06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Old Ben: I count 6 shots motherfucker
Django: I count 2 guns motherfucker
Old 04-30-2013, 06:42 PM   #7
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Does Marcelius Wallace look like a bitch?!
No.
Then why you trying to fuck him like one?
what....?
BOOM!
Old 04-30-2013, 06:42 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
You some bitches couldn't close an umbrella -Buford T. Justice
Duck or you gonna be talkin' outta' yo ass! - Buford T. Justice

Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Doc Holliday
YES! one of my favorites!!! Tombstone!

Il be your huckleberry.
Old 04-30-2013, 06:43 PM   #9
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Animal House

Dean Vernon Wormer: Here are your grade point avarages. Mr. Kroger: two C's, two D's and an F. That's a 1.2. Congratulations, Kroger. You're at the top of the Delta pledge class. Mr. Dorfman?
Flounder: [drunk] Hello!
Dean Vernon Wormer: 0.2... Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son. Mr. Hoover, president of Delta house? 1.6; four C's and an F. A fine example you set! Daniel Simpson Day... HAS no grade point average. All courses incomplete. Mr. Blu...
[sees Bluto with a pair of pencils in his nostrils]
Dean Vernon Wormer: Mr. Blutarsky... zero... point... zero.
[Bluto shrugs]
Old 04-30-2013, 06:45 PM   #10
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Dirty Harry

Harry Callahan: I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
Old 04-30-2013, 06:47 PM   #11
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
My most favorite of all. Here's the clip.

http://youtu.be/PDcBG1x9X7Q
Old 04-30-2013, 06:52 PM   #12
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/-6oxhLz9l5s

Vegas Vacation
Old 04-30-2013, 07:05 PM   #13

Gin: Look here, get himy outta here and I'll go smooth things over with Chipeska, Tell him it was food poisoning or something.
Marcus: What do you mean, get him outta here?
Gin: Take him to the car.
Marcus: In case you didn't notice I'm a motherfucking dwarf, so unless you got a forklift handy, maybe you should lend a hand hmm?
Gin: That figures. You want all kind of set-asides. Special treatment 'cause you're handicapped. You're all the same.
Marcus: Special treatment? I'm 3-foot-fucking-tall you asshole! It's a matter of physics. Draw me a sketch of how I get him to the car, huh?
Gin: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch!
Marcus: Sketch it up, you fucking moron. Fucking Leonardo da Vinci.
Gin: What'd you call me thigh-high?
Marcus: I called you a fucking guinea homo from the 15th-fucking-century, you dickhead!
Gin: I could stick you up my ass, small fry.
Marcus: Yeah? You sure it ain't too sore from last night?
Gin: You got some lip on you midget.
Marcus: yeah? Well these lips were on your wife's pussy last night. Why don't you dust that thing off once in a while? Asshole!
Old 04-30-2013, 07:06 PM   #14
"I'm gonna shove this bat up your ass and turn you into a Popsicle"
Old 04-30-2013, 07:14 PM   #15
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Cowboy Way Big Chief

http://youtu.be/E_KMkKecThg
Old 04-30-2013, 07:16 PM   #16
Odie
trdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2XvxDaIwCw
Old 04-30-2013, 07:18 PM   #17
vette6991 will become famous soon enough

vette6991's Tacoma Gallery
If you have any poo fling it now

HOLY FUCK BALLS!!!
Old 04-30-2013, 07:20 PM   #18

You made me miss my gam gams funeral so that i could work late.
oh...Im sorry...I didnt realize you called your grandma Gam Gam! hahaha
Old 04-30-2013, 07:22 PM   #19
section m is on a distinguished road

section m's Tacoma Gallery
Excuse me while I whip this out.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:22 PM   #20
THE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to all

Name: Ryan
THE SCHIRMINATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Dumb and dumber:

Loyd:what if he would have shot you in the face...?

Harry:YEAH, what if he shot me in the face?

Cops: that's a chance we were willing to take.