Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Have you met anyone famous?

Old 05-05-2013, 02:47 PM   #21
BakerTaco will become famous soon enough

Name: Will
BakerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Met Mark Harmon from NCIS. Uhhh also Tom Brokaw in New York, I'd say he's pretty famous. Wish I would've met Cam Newton when he was still at Auburn
Old 05-05-2013, 02:59 PM   #22
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOC View Post
pete rose in las vegas. lol
Pete was my childhood hero
Old 05-05-2013, 07:33 PM   #24
Banned
denali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the shed
denali climber's Tacoma Gallery
I grew up in Santa Monica/Malibu.

How many stories do you want to hear ?
Old 05-05-2013, 07:42 PM   #26
Styx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Petty Officer
Name: Terrance
Styx586's Tacoma Gallery
I met Jason Biggs from American pie on a plane once... I had a pic but i lost it
Old 05-05-2013, 07:42 PM   #27
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Worked room service at the Marriot Hotel in Columbia many years ago...got to meet all types while delivering food.....

Arnold Swartsawhatever his name is...left a small tip
Kevin Costner....no tip
Skid Row....HUGE tip
Rush....OK tip
Old 05-05-2013, 07:54 PM   #29
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a huge concert-goer. Last year I saw DRI (old 80's thrash band) and met all of them. Spike Cassidy (guitarist) had just had his second bout with cancer and had just started touring again. Didn't get any pics that time..about 2 weeks ago I saw NE Metalfest in Worcester MA. After DRI played I was watching Suicidal Tendencies (the headliner) and someone strolled up next to me and started rocking out with me. This guy..Kurt Brecht, singer of DRI

I met Godsmack quite a few times in the mid-late 90's when they were just a Boston band even before local radio started playing them..drank with them quite a few times.

Met "Psycho" Sid Vicious from the WWF back in the 90's at a gas station. I met almost all of the ECW roster back in the 90's from seeing them live a lot.

I can't post the pic here, but met Aurora Snow a couple of times..
Old 05-05-2013, 08:01 PM   #30
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
You should post those pics where you can post them
Old 05-05-2013, 08:07 PM   #33
I'd rather be fishing..
SWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: james
SWCB's Tacoma Gallery
Met ricky martin before he started living vida loca when i was 10
Met chad ocho cico at the senior bowl before he was a bengal really cool guy
Old 05-05-2013, 08:10 PM   #34
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Let's see... I have met Ashton Kutcher, Dennis Quaid, Tom Brokaw, and Jeff Bridges are all that I can think of off the top of my head.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:21 PM   #35
4wd is awesome
4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future

Name: Collin
4x4yota's Tacoma Gallery
Only person i meet was rick petco from american chopper
Old 05-05-2013, 08:35 PM   #36
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4yota View Post
Only person i meet was rick petco from american chopper
The only decent one that worked at that shop. I've got some serious respect for that dude.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:08 AM   #37
Turdburglar is a glorious beacon of lightTurdburglar is a glorious beacon of lightTurdburglar is a glorious beacon of lightTurdburglar is a glorious beacon of lightTurdburglar is a glorious beacon of light
Turdburglar's Tacoma Gallery
Met Ron Jeremy - that dude is SOLID. Met Bobby Rahal back in the day when he was still racing. Also drank with the Bloodhound Gang after a small venue concert a few years ago. Those guys are actually pretty tame in real life.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:15 AM   #38
4wd is awesome
4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future

Name: Collin
4x4yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
The only decent one that worked at that shop. I've got some serious respect for that dude.
I do to. I wish i could do a fraction of the metal work skills he does..only thing was he seemed kinda annoyed to be bothered... I did get his autograph though hahaha
Old 05-06-2013, 07:31 AM   #39
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Met Trace Adkins in iraq, my aunts best friend got married to Chad Grey lead singer of Mudvayne and HellYeah. Got contact high at one concert in Sac that Mudvayne did with Korn and 10years, went back stage with them and ate a lettuce sandwhich then blamed the guitarist for taking the last slices of bread when the drummer asked whot took the last bread. Went out in to the hall as Korn was taking stage and bumped chests with them as they were going out, cant really remember which band members it happened with but it was a great night. I met the all the band members of HellYeah in Atlanta during a concert they tagged along with Buckcherry, i dont have any pics of it but i do have the VIP pass to prove it. Vinny was funny as he just stuck around for no more than 45 seconds before saying he was going to the bus to drink and smash.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:18 AM   #40
nat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nat's Tacoma Gallery
Carl Weathers came to a yard sale we had, bought some cowboy boots that were my son's. He seemed bummed my wife didn't recognize him, he even said something to her, "You don't recognize me?"

She flexed her biceps and said, "What the hell, you don't recognize me?"

lol

Met Grant from Mythbusters at the Maker Faire.

Used to do martial arts with Ronnie Lott.