Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Have you met anyone famous?

Old 05-07-2013, 09:23 PM   #81
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwbys54 View Post
Me and Tom Hanks
Would love to meet him! And Denzel Washington!
Old 05-07-2013, 09:46 PM   #82
Indian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ashil
Indian Shifter's Tacoma Gallery
Nelson Mandela - Former President of South Africa
Thabo Mbekhi - Former President of South Africa
Ali Campbell - UB40
Bill Clinton - well you all know who is
Jimmy Carter - you all know him too
Muhammad Gaddafi - I guess you all knew that asshole too

There's a whole lot of other foreign dignitaries, look at my pic next to my name and you'll understand better... Ali Campbell was the coolest though, cause we lit it up for a week
Old 05-07-2013, 10:26 PM   #83
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
not really. I gave a talk to Senator Martin Heinrich about a month ago. But none of you know who that is

Soo are you the strapping young string bean on the left, or 'lil swag' looking down on the right?
Old 05-07-2013, 10:28 PM   #84
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
Soo are you the strapping young string bean on the left, or 'lil swag' on the far right?
lil swag

"lil swag" is the president of my school, yes I'm on the left
Old 05-07-2013, 10:30 PM   #85
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Many famous but no A-listers
Old 05-07-2013, 10:36 PM   #86
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
lil swag

"lil swag" is the president of my school, yes I'm on the left
Oh God!!! I just lost it knowing he's the president.
I can't breathe
Old 05-07-2013, 10:37 PM   #87
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
awe yeah, lil swag gets all the hoes with his choppa

Old 05-07-2013, 10:44 PM   #88
SetNeckRedneck is on a distinguished road
Name: Cpt.Swagger
SetNeckRedneck's Tacoma Gallery
I've Met:
Hank Aaron-Baseball
Phil Lesh-Grateful Dead
Billy Packer-NCAA Final Four Announcer
Steve Spurrier-jackass coach for USC
Charles Barkley-NBA

Went to college with Adam D from Killswitch Engage
and I met Steve Smith from Carolina Panthers last week at Dick's Sporting Goods
Old 05-07-2013, 10:45 PM   #89
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman
82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3/1 infantry sniper plt reach out and touch someone
Name: BUBBA
82 yotaman's Tacoma Gallery
While I was stationed at Pendleton I met Nicole Richie(B**ch), Parris Hilton(she was pretty cool), George Bush(he is short), John Cena, Tito Ortiz, Chuck Liddel(awesome dude), Jenna Jamenson, and Bridget The Midget.
Old 05-07-2013, 10:55 PM   #90
Small and Tall
tacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
tacobell007's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacobell007
I've met...
Taylor Swift
James Taylor
Michael Jordan
Roy Williams
Nike Corporation CEO
Mass Mutual CEO
Billabong CEO
Magic Johnson
Alan Jackson
Aaron Lewis
Bill Cosby and a lot of his family
Met the crew that flies WWE members around if that counts for anything
MA State Police helicopter crew
Many medi-evac units
I think that's about it
Old 05-08-2013, 01:35 AM   #91
2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
2004TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenwick1993 View Post
Ricky Rudd, who was a friend of my Dad's in High School.
No kidding? That's actually cool as fuck, not many people can say that they were friends with someone who turned out toe be a professional race car driver during high school!
Old 05-08-2013, 01:49 AM   #92
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I live with half of the LSU football team so I've met Tyrann and all his buddies
Old 05-08-2013, 01:56 AM   #93
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Pretty much everyone from deadliest catch. Hung out with sig and edgar more than once. Friend of ours was best friends with them in highschool and dated them or something lol. Met most of the other guys from the show, phil included.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:57 AM   #94
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Sig's my favorite
Old 05-08-2013, 02:10 AM   #95
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97Blk_one View Post
I met the SCORPION the band in the 90's
I met SCORPION from Mortal Kombat
...boy, was that a rough day
Old 05-08-2013, 02:17 AM   #96
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Sig's my favorite
He is just as moody in person as on tv, trust me lol.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:51 AM   #97
CAPS CAPS CAPS!
asphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, B Co, 1st BN, 6th MAR ('93 - '97)
Name: Jason
asphaltpilot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver02Taco View Post
Wayne Rainey
Eddie Lawson
Ben Spies
Jason DiSalvo
Ben and Eric Bostrom
Sete Gibernau
Awesome.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:42 AM   #98
Very Nice !
packfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud of

packfan88's Tacoma Gallery
I work at the number one orthopedic hospital in the country. HSS NYC

This is the hospital for the giants, mets, knicks, ect and many famous people come in.

While its against company policy to take pictures, go say hello or any other form of fandom, i SEE celebrities all the time.

This is who i can think of

Vince McMahon WWE
Jeremy Lin -as a knick
Jennifer Connelly - i think her son had a cast on his arm - she is smokin hot!
Dee Snider
Katie Couric - her moms was getting something done

Sports
They have all been here.
Eli manning, arod, mariano rivera

If someone needs a knee, shoulder or any other orthopedic procedure done they come here. Some of these doctors dont even deal with insurance cause they are that in demand and no need to wait on payment when they can get it right away from the Yankees or Actor.

I sat next to the Mom from Growing Pains on a plane (i got 1st class from work). I sat next to Al Del Greco from the Oilers at an airport bar. I was at th Pink Pony in Atlanta when Goldberg (WWF) came in and all the dudes watched him go to VIP instead of the girls gettign naked. Same for Diamond Dallas Page at the Diamond Club. I saw that guy from Antiques roadshow getting a cab on Park Ave - one of those twins. I worked the Mayhem Festival as a vendor a fwe years ago and and was eating backstage when the guy Hanneman from Slayer sat down to eat at my table. He said 'we're on next' to someone on his cell. Who knew he' dbe dead or i mighta asked for a photo.

Ive never been interested in getting celebrity photos. There is maybe a list fo 5 people Id like to get. Me with Ozzy i guess or id give my left nut for me with the 4 Sabbath members.

As far as meeting them and talking to them? I dont think I have lol
Old 05-09-2013, 05:01 PM   #99
StihlToyota is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
StihlToyota's Tacoma Gallery
Chris Carter, X Files Screenwriter
Old 06-11-2013, 01:49 PM   #100
Old Newbie
Chad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Chad7088's Tacoma Gallery
Met former Purdue basketball coach, Gene Keady. He is a genuinely cool guy. I talked with him for 5-10 minutes.

Also met Brad Miller. I asked him what it was like to post up Shaquille O'neal and he just said, "stay outside"...lol

Eddie Murray when I was a kid