Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Have you met anyone famous?

Old 05-05-2013, 02:12 PM   #1
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Have you met anyone famous?

Just curious who on here, unlike me, has met anyone famous. I don't know if this has been posted before.
Old 05-05-2013, 02:17 PM   #2
97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of

97Blk_one's Tacoma Gallery
I met the SCORPION the band in the 90's
Old 05-05-2013, 02:18 PM   #3
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-05-2013, 02:19 PM   #4
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Many people. I occasionally pick up a side job doing executive protection (fancy term for celebrity bodyguard) so I have met tons of famous people. Unfortunately due to the nature of the job, I've never been able to ask for a picture or anything.
Old 05-05-2013, 02:20 PM   #5
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
I serve Robin Williams food occasionally.
Old 05-05-2013, 02:23 PM   #7
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
i met LeBron James when I was in elementary school. Andrew McCutchen was at the mall where I go to school a couple months ago. and I walked by Hulk Hugan when he came the other day as well
Old 05-05-2013, 02:24 PM   #8
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
pete rose in las vegas. lol
Old 05-05-2013, 02:24 PM   #9
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Many people. I occasionally pick up a side job doing executive protection (fancy term for celebrity bodyguard) so I have met tons of famous people. Unfortunately due to the nature of the job, I've never been able to ask for a picture or anything.
So you're saying you do the line of work Liam Neeson does in Taken?!?
Old 05-05-2013, 02:25 PM   #10
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
The future King of England.
Old 05-05-2013, 02:26 PM   #11
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Had dinner with James Earl Jones in high school. Got to "talk" with Steve Gleason a few months ago at a Mardi Gras party.

Gotten a variety of signatures and photos from motor-sports and music personalities - Jason Britton posed for a photo with my kid a few months ago. Met the guys from Nonpoint the other night after a show at HoB.
::shrug:: most of them you could tell tho-They wee there to grip and grin and didn't really engage with anyone.
Old 05-05-2013, 02:27 PM   #12
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Shaq, Phil Mickelson, Several Football and Baseball Players and a few celebrities. My Dad wires custom homes in Paradise Valley, Az. so thats where i would meet them.
Old 05-05-2013, 02:28 PM   #13

1) The Miller Lite guy from the commercials:

2) I have also met some NASCAR drivers, grilled out with Kasey Kahne and his pit crew once at Richmond.

3) Does the governor of WV count?!?
Old 05-05-2013, 02:32 PM   #14
kingrob1990 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
kingrob1990's Tacoma Gallery
i met meek mill(the rapper) a couple times before
Old 05-05-2013, 02:33 PM   #15
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gupster88 View Post
So you're saying you do the line of work Liam Neeson does in Taken?!?
Hahahahaha I wish! That's bad ass. But no, I just wear a suit, put on my gun, and follow the client around like a creeper all night looking for issues. Simple enough but pays ALOT! Too bad the jobs only come around like once a month
Old 05-05-2013, 02:35 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Hahahahaha I wish! That's bad ass. But no, I just wear a suit, put on my gun, and follow the client around like a creeper all night looking for issues. Simple enough but pays ALOT! Too bad the jobs only come around like once a month
Still a pretty sweet part time gig to have. Bet you see sides of those celebrities that most people never see
Old 05-05-2013, 02:41 PM   #18
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
not really. I gave a talk to Senator Martin Heinrich about a month ago. But none of you know who that is

Old 05-05-2013, 02:42 PM   #19
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by gupster88 View Post
Still a pretty sweet part time gig to have. Bet you see sides of those celebrities that most people never see
That's very true! My last gig was Jeff Goldblum and was a perfect example of what you just said. He was all nice and cordial when people were around, and as soon as I took him back to his vehicle and it was no public around, he was a completely different person.

Most of them seem like they hate all the fame and only pretend to be happy while the public and press are around. All of their PR reps or personal advisors are usually asses too.
Old 05-05-2013, 02:47 PM   #20
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Also the mythbusters do a lot of their explosives testing at my workplace, but I've never personally met them. Everyone who has had to work with them says they're a bunch of douche bags with the exception of Grant, the only engineer and therefore the only one who can appreciate the hard work that goes into making their show.