Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Private or public schools for kids - thoughts?

Old 05-09-2013, 06:03 AM   #61
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
the free one of course!
Old 05-09-2013, 04:17 PM   #62
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
the free one of course!
free?
Old 05-10-2013, 10:12 AM   #63
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
I personally would never put my child in a public school. I'll take on a second job at 7-11 working the third shift before I see the day my kid goes to a public school. You have nothing but bad influences in the classrooms as the school system HAS to take the hoodrats, druggies, etc. that haven't been caught yet. In private schools, they have the option as to who they allow in their schools.

And to all who say the hoodrats/druggies are in alternative school, the public schools are where they start off before they end up in alt school. The trash that the teachers and good/hardworking students have to put up with in the public school system is unbelievable.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:27 AM   #64
TenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
TenBeers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
I personally would never put my child in a public school. I'll take on a second job at 7-11 working the third shift before I see the day my kid goes to a public school. You have nothing but bad influences in the classrooms as the school system HAS to take the hoodrats, druggies, etc. that haven't been caught yet. In private schools, they have the option as to who they allow in their schools.

And to all who say the hoodrats/druggies are in alternative school, the public schools are where they start off before they end up in alt school. The trash that the teachers and good/hardworking students have to put up with in the public school system is unbelievable.
I can respect your position. But I want my kids to learn how to deal with the real world, and hoodrats/druggies/losers are everywhere. You can't avoid them forever. Not all public schools are overrun with problems like this, and all private schools have their own share of problems.

Again, parental involvement is key, regardless of your choices.