Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Recommendations on hair trimmer/clippers

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-09-2013, 12:52 PM   #21
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post

I was fed up with the cheap electric Medieval torture devices. Operating this takes a little getting used to, but couldn't be simpler. Never tugs, doesn't dull thick blades with big bevels), never runs out of juice, and never fluctuates wildly between zero and 3 million RPM depending on angle of attack, relative humidity, and whether it got laid recently.

I ordered one. Tired of the damn hairs making my nose itch like hell.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:55 PM   #22
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
I ordered one. Tired of the damn hairs making my nose itch like hell.
I swear to god half the time I feel like I'm being deprived of oxygen or attacked by caterpillars.
Old 05-09-2013, 02:37 PM   #23
TenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
TenBeers's Tacoma Gallery
When I am stuck in long teleconferences with overpaid persons of questionable value, I sometimes pluck nose hairs. I am not sure why. Maybe it is self-punishment for taking this career path, or maybe self-preservation to avoid making career-limiting moves.

Overshare, I know, but it seems to be a theme in this thread.
Old 05-09-2013, 04:25 PM   #24
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenBeers View Post
When I am stuck in long teleconferences with overpaid persons of questionable value, I sometimes pluck nose hairs. I am not sure why. Maybe it is self-punishment for taking this career path, or maybe self-preservation to avoid making career-limiting moves.

Overshare, I know, but it seems to be a theme in this thread.
In those circumstances, I surf TW. But hey, whatever works for you man. However, sometimes, surfing TW is like plucking my nose hairs. Hmmm...
Old 05-09-2013, 04:39 PM   #25
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Oster deep vibes. Silly name, serious clippers. Wife uses them exclusively as a hair stylist. Good stuff.
Old 05-09-2013, 04:39 PM   #26
Master Navigator/Zipper Operator
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Anything that says Wahl on it. Had my clippers about four years now and they run great. Have only cleaned/lubed once.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:25 PM   #27
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack

cmack's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm lots of options
Old 05-09-2013, 06:31 PM   #28
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
I went to target and got a Norelco, one with a vacuum cause im hairy like a fucking eewok.and it keeps the hair from getting everywhere.

its an amazing electric razor, works awesome on my head chest and armpits and you can change the length easily

the only downside is if you shave the boys (aka testicles) it takes some practice, I cut my self a few times cussed hollered and bled like a stuck hog, but im about to the point where i dont cut my sack with it
Old 05-09-2013, 06:32 PM   #29
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Flowbee for the win.
Stretching out the playoff mullet limits perhaps?

as us old farts allways say " I prefer traitors to deserters "
Old 05-09-2013, 06:34 PM   #30
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
I have Wahl. One I got was like 20 bucks on Amazon. Use it to give myself buzz cuts and it works great.

Products Discussed in this Thread