Notices

Yay or Nay? Tire, leather man satchel

View Poll Results: Cool or not cool?
Yes 7 5.34%
No 124 94.66%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-14-2013, 12:45 AM   #21
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
I use this with a few added molle pouches....IUve had it for 5yrs or so and its been through a lot.

Not 1 tear, not 1 zipper break, not any frayed portions......its well worth the measly $30

http://www.lapolicegear.com/diplomat...backpack1.html
Old 05-14-2013, 12:46 AM   #22
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueinstinct View Post
Who clicked YES?
Not me.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:56 AM   #23
Newborn
taco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Peace Officer currently, US Army "Retired" as well
taco47001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recker View Post
LOL when I read this I said OMG I don't remember seeing a naked man on that site, what the hell, where! They don't show anything but muscle, as in manly man messenger bag, no different than women whose boobs are falling out being used to market everything from fishing lures to car parts. I think for a guy it's a non "gay" looking bag.
I'd say a less "gay" looking bag..... With the womens boobs analogy...they do that because women believe that if you buy that bra...or pants...or whatever else....it'll make you boobs, ass, or whatever else look like that.... Bare assed men wearing nothing but a satchel...not geared towards "manly men"
Old 05-14-2013, 01:01 AM   #24
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
I use this with a few added molle pouches....IUve had it for 5yrs or so and its been through a lot.

Not 1 tear, not 1 zipper break, not any frayed portions......its well worth the measly $30

Can that stomach strap thing be removed? I'm about to do some traveling. I'd like that as my carry on.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:04 AM   #25
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
Can that stomach strap thing be removed? I'm about to do some traveling. I'd like that as my carry on.
im sure its removable other ways, but I simply cut mine off.

IIRC the strap can be undone but I think 1 end of the buckle is sewn on....Ive NEVER needed the strap and it woulda just got in the way.

The fact that u can buy molle gear for it makes it so versatile.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:18 AM   #26
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post

Wow! How have I never seen this!! For $30 freaking dollars that killer. I spent $130 on my 5.11 bag and it looks almost the same. (Bad pic but only one I have right now)Yay or Nay? Tire, leather man satchel-uploadfromtaptalk1368515865953.jpg
Old 05-14-2013, 01:24 AM   #27

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Wow! How have I never seen this!! For $30 freaking dollars that killer. I spent $130 on my 5.11 bag and it looks almost the same. (Bad pic but only one I have right now)Attachment 212341
it is a damn good bag i think.

I wish I had it through college

la police gear has decently priced Bug out's also
Old 05-14-2013, 01:50 AM   #28
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Does it match your high heels?
Old 05-14-2013, 01:57 AM   #29
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
I can see this in the next hangover movie .
Old 05-14-2013, 02:04 AM   #30

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
I can see this in the next hangover movie .

Old 05-14-2013, 07:22 AM   #31
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Just don't think there is any way I could ever carry something like that. No wait I know there's no way.
Old 05-14-2013, 07:28 AM   #32
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
38 no's 2 yes's ======Op NO ,,,,Cal boys
Old 05-14-2013, 07:28 AM   #33
walter is on a distinguished road
walter's Tacoma Gallery
There goes dont ask dont tell
Old 05-14-2013, 07:30 AM   #34
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Do they make one for men? Maybe out of a 35" KM2?
Old 05-14-2013, 07:42 AM   #35
Molon Labe
WThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
WThomas1250's Tacoma Gallery
Make it out of a super-swamper tire.. Then we'll talk
Old 05-14-2013, 08:14 AM   #36
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Hey!! Indiana Jones wore one.

But for real if I saw a guy I knew wearing that I'd kick him in the balls or lack there of.
Old 05-14-2013, 08:16 AM   #37
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
ONLY if the term queen in your name means something different than I thought it did...
Old 05-14-2013, 08:17 AM   #38
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
Guys Guys! come on! cut the guy some slack!
He clearly meant to put this in the "Things that make you say WTF" thread
Simple miss-click was all
Old 05-14-2013, 09:50 AM   #39
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike in Cali..
majorhavok's Tacoma Gallery
The website says it comes with a dental dam and a tshirt that says "straight looking".. sells well in metropolitan areas.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:56 AM   #40
TOYOTA.. Because barbie drives a jeep..
07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
07COMA801's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop2Queens6 View Post
Found this looking for a new EDC bag. Maybe might be big enough to hold an Ipad and a few smaller items, but its quite fashionable.

What is your opinion? Should I make one?
For EDC I wouldn't expect too see one of those at EDC but hey the tire factor of the bag is cool!