Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Bluetooth Dual Source?

Old 05-14-2013, 09:46 AM   #1
Never Satisfied
KingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed
KingKoda's Tacoma Gallery
Bluetooth Dual Source?

I have a pair of Rocketfish wireless digital stereo headphones that I use at night while watching TV.

These things are great for keeping quiet while the better half sleeps. However I sometimes surf the internet on my iPad/tablet as well while watching tv.

Does anyone know of a pair of headphones that can output stereo audio from two separate sources at the same time? I was thinking if there was some wireless bluetooth headphones that could output audio from the TV and iPad at the same time would be ideal. Two separate Bluetooth sources.

I understand the logic that it would sound horrible, but only if they were at the same volume. Without headphones you can listen to TV and iPad at the same time, why not with headphones that mimic that.

My thinking is that if watching TV at a certain volume level, if the other audio source (iPad) is paired the TV source, or source #1, reduces volume level to 30% while source #2 that paired takes volume at 70%...but not being louder than the master volume level set on the headphones. As if one source becomes the background source of audio that you can still hear but the #2 audio become the foreground audio - overall volume decibel level does not change.

Anyone know of a pair of wireless headphones capable of this? Even if one source was RF and the other BT?