Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

where is the Kermit Gosnell thread???...

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2013, 07:07 PM   #41
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger09 View Post
What do you agree with?
Do a forum search...you will find much agreement

Old 05-14-2013, 07:08 PM   #42
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
I disagree with it
You prefer to allow old people who are in chronic pain suffer even though they would chose otherwise themselves

If you hit a dog or a cat with your truck and break all it's bones and you take it to the SPCA and they say there is nothing they can do for it and suggest the only humane thing to do is euthanize the animal , you refuse ?

Old 05-14-2013, 07:09 PM   #43
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
4banger09's Tacoma Gallery
Have you ever put a dog down? What's the difference?

Old 05-14-2013, 07:09 PM   #44
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Do a forum search...you will find much agreement
I disagree

Old 05-14-2013, 07:13 PM   #45
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I disagree
I second the disagreement. But no forum specified, makes me wonder if he's talking TW.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:24 PM   #46
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I disagree
you did no search...and it's you that want's to be argumentative for arguments sake.

have a good day.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:27 PM   #47
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
You guys should read this. It shows an implied connection between a drop in crime rates to the availability and legalization of abortion.

http://www.freakonomics.com/2005/05/...d-you-believe/

My wife read the freakonomics book awhile back and I read this section and was quite intrigued by it.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:29 PM   #48
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonTacoma View Post
You guys should read this. It shows an implied connection between a drop in crime rates to the availability and legalization of abortion.

My wife read the freakonomics book awhile back and I read this section and was quite intrigued by it.
it sure didn't lower the crime rate in Doc Kermit's office.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:31 PM   #49
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
it sure didn't lower the crime rate in Doc Kermit's office.
I don't think you read the article. You missed the point. Big time.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:32 PM   #50
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
You prefer to allow old people who are in chronic pain suffer even though they would chose otherwise themselves

If you hit a dog or a cat with your truck and break all it's bones and you take it to the SPCA and they say there is nothing they can do for it and suggest the only humane thing to do is euthanize the animal , you refuse ?
Yo Larry ^^

Old 05-14-2013, 07:32 PM   #51
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I skimmed it

Quote:

Old 05-14-2013, 07:33 PM   #52

Is what he did wrong? Yes. Should he be punished? Yes. Do I think abortions are wrong? Well, who am I to tell someone what they can do to their body?

Old 05-14-2013, 07:34 PM   #53

Quote:
I skimmed it
Thanks for bolding that section I forgot that I typed it. .

Old 05-14-2013, 07:35 PM   #54
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is what he did wrong? Yes. Should he be punished? Yes. Do I think abortions are wrong? Well, who am I to tell someone what they can do to their body?
fair enough. you subscribe to the "womans right" position...

how about the babies right to life?

Old 05-14-2013, 07:35 PM   #55

Quote:
you did no search...and it's you that want's to be argumentative for arguments sake.

have a good day.
No

Old 05-14-2013, 07:36 PM   #56
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks for bolding that section I forgot that I typed it. .
I didn't assume you forgot...just used it to make my simple point.

here's more:

"So this is exactly what the Donohue-Levitt theory predicts"

Old 05-14-2013, 07:36 PM   #57
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No
your choice

Old 05-14-2013, 07:37 PM   #58

Quote:

I'm not going to discuss this sensitive subject with you. I just thought the article was intriguing and wanted to share it. Sort gives a hmm never thought of that feeling.

Thanks.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:38 PM   #59
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Even if the babies life would most assuredly be troubled by insufficient love, funding, care, or supported by the same government funded system that most people that share your views are against?

Old 05-14-2013, 07:38 PM   #60

Quote:
Larry's not into point he's getting old and bored. Go back to Westboro baptist.

Closed Thread