Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

where is the Kermit Gosnell thread???...

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2013, 05:33 PM   #1
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
where is the Kermit Gosnell thread???...

Abortion doc is convicted of murdering 3 babies...snipping their spinal chord during botched abortions. Only convicted on 3 counts...witness say there were hundreds.

And convicted of manslaughter in an overdose of a patient...and convicted of hundreds of other lesser charges.

Gosnell catered to minorities, immigrants and poor women, and made millions of dollars over 30 years performing illegal and late-term abortions in squalid and barbaric conditions, prosecutors said.

"There were bags, and bottles holding aborted fetuses were scattered throughout the building," said Philadelphia District Attorney Seth Williams. "There were jars lining shelves with severed feet that he kept for no medical purpose."

Evil...this man is...pure EVIL.

Old 05-14-2013, 05:39 PM   #3
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
IBTL
why?

I guess if he did the same to dogs or cats it would be an OK topic?

Old 05-14-2013, 05:42 PM   #4
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
why?

I guess if he did the same to dogs or cats it would be an OK topic?
Don't get huffy with me , I think you've been on here long enough to know an abortion thread isn't going to last long

Old 05-14-2013, 05:47 PM   #5
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Don't get huffy with me , I think you've been on here long enough to know an abortion thread isn't going to last long
huffy? I don't get huffy. I did own a Huffy bicycle once.

...and you didn't answer my question.

Old 05-14-2013, 05:51 PM   #6
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
huffy? I don't get huffy. I did own a Huffy bicycle once.

...and you didn't answer my question.
To answer your question , performing abortions beyond the prescribed allowable gestation period is wrong IMO

Old 05-14-2013, 05:52 PM   #7
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
this should end well

Old 05-14-2013, 05:54 PM   #8
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
To answer your question , performing abortions beyond the prescribed allowable gestation period is wrong IMO
that wasn't my question.

and my thread really is not about abortion...or the abortion debate that you bring up. it is about murder. and a convicted murderer.

Old 05-14-2013, 05:57 PM   #9

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that wasn't my question.

and my thread really is not about abortion...or the abortion debate that you bring up. it is about murder. and a convicted murderer.
Oh , well murder is bad too , including cats and dogs

Old 05-14-2013, 05:58 PM   #10
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh , well murder is bad too , including cats and dogs
I agree

Old 05-14-2013, 05:59 PM   #11

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I agree
Unless it's justified , like euthanasia

Old 05-14-2013, 06:00 PM   #12
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
how exactly do you "murder" a baby during a botched abortion? if the abortion was botched wouldn't that mean the baby survived?

Old 05-14-2013, 06:00 PM   #13

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskquatch11 View Post
how exactly do you "murder" a baby during a botched abortion? if the abortion was botched wouldn't that mean the baby survived?
Good point

Old 05-14-2013, 06:01 PM   #14
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskquatch11 View Post
yes...babies survived...

until 'ole doc Kermit snipped the spinal chord.

Old 05-14-2013, 06:06 PM   #15
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
4banger09's Tacoma Gallery
This guy is bad at abortions.

Old 05-14-2013, 06:07 PM   #16

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yes...babies survived...

until 'ole doc Kermit snipped the spinal chord.
So , successful then ?

Old 05-14-2013, 06:07 PM   #17
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger09 View Post
This guy is bad at abortions.
but very good at breaking the law...and making millions while doing so.

Old 05-14-2013, 06:07 PM   #18
hetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Defense Contract Management Agency
Name: Howard
hetkind's Tacoma Gallery
Kermit only started the abortion mill AFTER his pill mill got shut down. Why he still had a medical license is beyond me.

Did his organized crime involvement ever come up during the trial?

Old 05-14-2013, 06:07 PM   #19
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So , successful then ?
no...Murder.

Old 05-14-2013, 06:08 PM   #20
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hetkind View Post
Kermit only started the abortion mill AFTER his pill mill got shut down. Why he still had a medical license is beyond me.

Did his organized crime involvement ever come up during the trial?
Quote:
...and convicted of hundreds of other lesser charges.

Closed Thread