Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

finally going to pursue my dream

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 12:16 AM   #1
Banned
denali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the shed
denali climber's Tacoma Gallery
finally going to pursue my dream

after working many many many different jobs in the last 23 years and suffering through a soul crushing marriage, i am going to finally pursure my dream of making documentaries.

i got some funding, ive worked in related fields and now its go time.

i currently have two projects that are running.

if anyone wants to suggest any great ideas for documentaries i'm all ears

Old 05-16-2013, 12:18 AM   #2
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Arranged marriage

Old 05-16-2013, 12:19 AM   #3
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by denali climber View Post
after working many many many different jobs in the last 23 years and suffering through a soul crushing marriage, i am going to finally pursure my dream of making documentaries.

i got some funding, ive worked in related fields and now its go time.

i currently have two projects that are running.

if anyone wants to suggest any great ideas for documentaries i'm all ears

where are you located? I am currently working in the film industry, looking to do more documentary work..

Old 06-01-2013, 06:07 PM   #4
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hes documenting TW

Old 06-01-2013, 06:10 PM   #5
Boone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone Taco's Tacoma Gallery
How about documenting your Yota. And then show it to us. That'd be cool.

Old 06-01-2013, 06:11 PM   #6
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
You should make a documentary on internet forum trolling

Old 06-01-2013, 06:14 PM   #7
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Michael Moore is a super fat jackass doc ?

Old 06-01-2013, 06:14 PM   #8
El Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shed
El Chip's Tacoma Gallery
Or a documentary on your manly manliness.

Old 06-01-2013, 06:51 PM   #9
Grumpy old man - get off my lawn
rleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant future
Name: Roger
rleete's Tacoma Gallery
Document your suicide.

Old 06-01-2013, 06:55 PM   #10
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rleete View Post
Document your suicide.

Old 06-01-2013, 06:56 PM   #11
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Document your suicide.
not ok

Old 06-01-2013, 06:57 PM   #12
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Document your suicide.
Your balls... I wish I had them.

Old 06-01-2013, 06:57 PM   #13
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
sigh...here we go again, another pot stirring troll....

Old 06-01-2013, 07:05 PM   #15
llibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
How about different Eco-groups vs forestry in relation to thinning of forests and prescribed burns etc.

I know here in az it's a huge battle and has results in the two largest fires in the states history over the course of the past five years.

Not suggesting my state to be selfish, but I know it's a big bone of contention here.

My .02

Old 06-01-2013, 07:11 PM   #16
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by llibrm View Post
How about different Eco-groups vs forestry in relation to thinning of forests and prescribed burns etc.

I know here in az it's a huge battle and has results in the two largest fires in the states history over the course of the past five years.

Not suggesting my state to be selfish, but I know it's a big bone of contention here.

My .02

um you may be in the wrong state homie!

Old 06-01-2013, 07:16 PM   #17
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by llibrm View Post

My .02
This reply is wayyyy too serious for any of the OP's threads. Reported.

Old 06-01-2013, 07:19 PM   #18
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
You should make a documentary on internet forum trolling
^^^this

Old 06-01-2013, 07:22 PM   #19
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY

Old 06-01-2013, 07:25 PM   #20
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoffensive View Post

OOOHYA, perfect timing!

Closed Thread