Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Need some help guys!!!

Old 02-23-2009, 10:17 PM   #1
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Need some help guys!!!

Ok, So theres this girl I know! (yes I know, but bare with me) We've known each other for almost 2 years, but never really hung out much, bc she's so busy. 2 jobs and school and other stuff. We prabably hung out 5 times... Resently we've been talking/txting alot and she wanted to get together and hang out, so we went out last night, dinner and a movie.

I just dont get why all of a sudden she is like this! I mean before, she said she want to get to know me and be freinds basically, before we ever did date, and so I respected that this time, and didn't do anything to show her I wanted it to be more then that. But now! Im wondering if that was a mistake. If we go out again should I make a move or something, or just leave it be?

p.s. this girl is amazing! So freaken gorgeous!! Sorry! I dont have a pic.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:23 PM   #2
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe your a rebound date? Did she just get out of another relationship? Or maybe she was just lonely and wanted a friend? Women will never be fully ever figured out. I think we need more info about her. What does she text and talk about? Is it just a bunch of yapping,or does she get into deep stuff w/you?
Old 02-23-2009, 10:37 PM   #3
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
She got out of a relationship awhile ago! atleast a 3-4 months ago. We talk mostly about eachother and work, life. plans for the future and stuff. things freinds would talk about i geuss. like I said, we barely know eachother, we've only gone out 5-6 times. the time before this one, was like 3-4 months ago maybe.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:40 PM   #4
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Oh Gawd not another one of these.

However.

Old 02-23-2009, 10:51 PM   #5

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
WOW!!! saw that coming!

I read the other thread about the 2 girls, what a show!

But please! give a guy some real advise and help!
Old 02-23-2009, 11:07 PM   #6
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
We can do our best but this is a truck forum that is predominantly male not Dr. Phil's house of cried out kleenex or EHarmony.

No I'm no expert (except when it comes to beer and trucks) but if she's into you go for it and take it one step at a time or she just may need some deep d#$kin.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:38 PM   #7

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
haha.. Yeah thats what I figured!

Im just ganna play it out, see what happens if we go out again. Try to read her a little better. thanks!
Old 02-24-2009, 12:56 AM   #8
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Stick it in her butt. I heard they like that. If she doesn't...she's not a keeper.

Honestly, don't make a move, but keep going at this steady pace if that is indeed what it is. If you think you're getting all the right signs for going the next step, then grab some sweet sweet boobage or slip a finger or two (Fist?) inside.

I'd say go for the gold but go for the pink is much more appropriate.
Old 02-24-2009, 02:27 AM   #9
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Stick it in her butt. I heard they like that. If she doesn't...she's not a keeper.

Honestly, don't make a move, but keep going at this steady pace if that is indeed what it is. If you think you're getting all the right signs for going the next step, then grab some sweet sweet boobage or slip a finger or two (Fist?) inside.

x2...

pee in her butt...
Old 02-24-2009, 06:33 AM   #10
Longhorn.
goofyboy is a name known to allgoofyboy is a name known to allgoofyboy is a name known to allgoofyboy is a name known to allgoofyboy is a name known to allgoofyboy is a name known to all

goofyboy's Tacoma Gallery
this is for all the future "what should I do about this girl that I like" questions:

GROW A PAIR AND ASK HER OUT OR MAKE A MOVE!!!

The worst she can say is NO. I asked out lots of women. I only got told NO maybe 10 times. I did get told, I have a boyfriend, I am busy this weekend and next weekend too, I am not looking for anything right now, I am just too busy with work and school, etc.... The point is that you will never know unless you try.

Same with making a move. Go in for the kiss... she will either kiss you back or do the head turn. either way, at least you went for it.

Besides, if you can't get the balls to just go for it, she won't like you anyway.

Good luck.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:40 AM   #11
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverTaco23 View Post
She got out of a relationship awhile ago! atleast a 3-4 months ago. We talk mostly about eachother and work, life. plans for the future and stuff. things freinds would talk about i geuss. like I said, we barely know eachother, we've only gone out 5-6 times. the time before this one, was like 3-4 months ago maybe.
She is scouting the lay of the land

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverTaco23 View Post
haha.. Yeah thats what I figured!

Im just ganna play it out, see what happens if we go out again. Try to read her a little better. thanks!
Yep, I would let her make the move, but start showing a little more interest. A slight brush of the hand, a gentle touch to the small of the back (love that one). Just make it noticeable. Nothing overly dramatic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post

Old 02-24-2009, 07:17 AM   #12
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
x2...

pee in her butt...
you are soooo ate up!

^^But yeah, what the man with all the hot gingers said. Little stuff then get it going..
If you had any interest in her up front don't play the whole friends thing. Be up front about your expectations. In the past I'd say "I'm not here for that" Or let's roll in the hay baby!
Old 02-24-2009, 09:14 AM   #14
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
What about simply asking her?...Tell her you really like her and you're wondering how she feels.It doesn't have to big a big deal,and let her know it's cool either way.I find the guessing game to be too hard on the head,and I think girls appreciate honesty.
Old 02-24-2009, 11:26 AM   #15

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the replys and help guys! Im defeanantly ganna take it, and im defeanantly ganna start showing a little more interest and work it slow, then see what kind of response I get.
Old 02-24-2009, 11:37 AM   #16
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck!
Old 02-24-2009, 01:23 PM   #17
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck! Just be upfront and honest and tell her no mind games.