Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Severe Weather thread.

Old 06-24-2014, 09:30 PM   #922
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
kinda off topic....

I think i see a frog.. kinda... upper left. looks like it’s missing a front left leg..

oh that reminds me. i saw a cloud the other day that no shit looked like a small dog with floppy ears. lmao, and it kinda looked like it was attached to an anchor. it was either being pulled down by a very short rope attached to it’s back legs or trying to pull the anchor up.... I was driving and traffic was kinda heavy so i did not take a pic.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:36 AM   #923
!@$%#
robssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
robssol's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
kinda off topic....

I think i see a frog.. kinda... upper left. looks like itís missing a front left leg..

oh that reminds me. i saw a cloud the other day that no shit looked like a small dog with floppy ears. lmao, and it kinda looked like it was attached to an anchor. it was either being pulled down by a very short rope attached to itís back legs or trying to pull the anchor up.... I was driving and traffic was kinda heavy so i did not take a pic.
I want some!
Old 06-25-2014, 12:51 AM   #924
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by robssol View Post
I want some!
hahaha. after i posted i was waiting for someone to say that....all sober, plus iíd never drive. iím not stupid.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:59 AM   #925
!@$%#
robssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
robssol's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
hahaha. after i posted i was waiting for someone to say that....all sober, plus iíd never drive. iím not stupid.
I didn't see the frog. Thought it might take a little help Besides, it's obviously a dog with a bone in its mouth
Old 06-25-2014, 01:09 AM   #926
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robssol View Post
I didn't see the frog. Thought it might take a little help Besides, it's obviously a dog with a bone in its mouth
upper left close to the top of the photo, looks like a flattened out one that was ran over with a car. itís not a perfect looking frog either...just kinda looks like one.

and iím not on any thing or drunk.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:23 AM   #927
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
What is this weather thing you speak of? Kinda been the same thing day after day around here. Keeping entertained tonight by reading up on El NiŮo, might actually get some rain here in Southern California.
Do have to admit the one thing I miss about the east coast is the afternoon thunder storms.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:26 AM   #928
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrom View Post
What is this weather thing you speak of? Kinda been the same thing day after day around here. Keeping entertained tonight by reading up on El NiŮo, might actually get some rain here in Southern California.
Do have to admit the one thing I miss about the east coast is the afternoon thunder storms.
we finally started getting after noon storms/shower the past 2 weeks or so. not every day but close to normal. spring and early summer we where pretty dry. still donít think at least 2 lakes wont reach full pool this year.
Old 08-04-2014, 09:06 PM   #930
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by straycat241 View Post
took this video in mt baldy yesterday

http://youtu.be/cl0ix5Nn56Q
Crazy. Good amount of flooding there.
Old 08-05-2014, 01:49 PM   #931
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Had 3 funnel clouds here in NV yesterday. One just south of my house about 40 miles. One north by the Idaho border and the other was down south somewhere by Vegas, which was the only one that touched down. I know this isn't crazy for anyone in the Midwest, but we usually don't have any. The last one I really remember touching down was in 92 or 93. I think this is like 5 or 6 for the year.
Old 08-05-2014, 03:44 PM   #932
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
Had 3 funnel clouds here in NV yesterday. One just south of my house about 40 miles. One north by the Idaho border and the other was down south somewhere by Vegas, which was the only one that touched down. I know this isn't crazy for anyone in the Midwest, but we usually don't have any. The last one I really remember touching down was in 92 or 93. I think this is like 5 or 6 for the year.
Damn. Yeah I was about to say, when was the last time NV had one... Pretty crazy weather. It's just now starting to feel like summer here again.
Old 08-05-2014, 04:31 PM   #933
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

We have been hotter than normal heat wise. Set records in two towns for hottest July on record. This week however, abnormal amounts of moisture and the high is supposed to be 76 today.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:49 PM   #934

Quote:
We have been hotter than normal heat wise. Set records in two towns for hottest July on record. This week however, abnormal amounts of moisture and the high is supposed to be 76 today.
Yeah July we were pretty cool all month. My in-laws pool which we like to frequent during summer is in ground and not heated. It's just now getting to decent temps to enjoy swimming in it. Cool nights though, so its struggling to hold the heat.

It's not been a good pool summer, but I'm not a big fan of hot weather, so I've enjoyed the cooler than normal temps. It was actually hotter in June. With temps in the 90*s. July its been lucky to hit 85* or so.
Old 08-08-2014, 08:03 PM   #935
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
...been a fairly cool summer here, ...with less severe storm activity than in the last few years... although we did have a tornado rated EF-3 tear through countryside a few miles to the NE of me a couple months ago..
Old 08-13-2014, 02:43 PM   #936
I'm your huckleberry

Just issued a tornado warning in the hills just north of town.

This was from behind my shop last night. Very odd weather for us.

lightning3a-1 by flyin' B photography, on Flickr
Old 08-13-2014, 02:45 PM   #937
PhD, DVM, MPH, MS, MMA, Esq, XYZ, 123, blahblah
DrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dr. (I just play one on TV)
DrFunker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just issued a tornado warning in the hills just north of town.

This was from behind my shop last night. Very odd weather for us.

lightning3a-1 by flyin' B photography, on Flickr
Whoa. Sick pic.
Old 08-13-2014, 07:32 PM   #939

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFunker View Post
Whoa. Sick pic.
X2
Old 08-20-2014, 03:37 PM   #940
GO VOLS!

well a chair ended up in the pool.....AGAIN... this is the 3rd maybe 4th chair/time it has happened this year alone.

edit: these wind storms keep having kegers and throwing stuff in the pool. disrespectful bast*****