Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Happy Birthday mommehk

Old 06-18-2013, 12:49 PM   #1
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Birthday mommehk

Happy Birthday kelly!!! Youve been an amazing tacoma member! Been a huge support to me over my transplant!

Heres to a good birthday!!!
Old 06-18-2013, 12:57 PM   #2
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
LOLOL thanks Jon. ...the big 4-0 is treating me pretty nicely so far!

Headed to NC tomorrow for vacay and FINALLY get to see how badass the Taco is now with all my mods so far. Taking her out wheelin this weekend!
Old 06-18-2013, 01:00 PM   #3
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Im going to sound totally stupid but is mrytle beach in NC? or SC? HA i have a friend who recently just got married and had a kid who lives there.

Take lots of pictures of the rig and I hope you enjoy the big 4-0 Dont worry im pretty sure id still ID you for liquor
Old 06-18-2013, 06:50 PM   #4
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Myrtle is in the southern Carolina... not toooooo bad of a place but not my cuppa tea. Tourist crap...I mean trap.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:05 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommehK View Post
Myrtle is in the southern Carolina... not toooooo bad of a place but not my cuppa tea. Tourist crap...I mean trap.
Haha im constantly told to come visit and im like... NAHHHH lol