Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

3 dead bodies......

Old 02-25-2009, 03:48 PM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
3 dead bodies......

Three dead bodies turn up at the mortuary, all with very big smiles on their faces. The coroner calls the police to tell them what has happened. The Coroner tells the Inspector:

"First body is a 72 year old Frenchman. He died of heart failure while with his mistress. Hence the enormous smile."

"The second body is an Irishman, 25 years of age. He won a thousand dollars on the lottery and spent it all on whiskey. Died of alcohol poisoning, hence the smile."

The Inspector asked, "What of the third body?"

"Ah," says the coroner, "This is the most unusual one. Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the House, 66, struck by lightning."

"Why is she smiling then?" inquires the Inspector.

"Thought she was having her picture taken."
Old 02-25-2009, 04:12 PM   #2
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Bahahaha thats awesome
Old 02-25-2009, 04:32 PM   #3
Prayers for Bill and Michelle
trcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant future

trcksr4grls's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to trcksr4grls
LOL... funny
Old 02-26-2009, 09:02 AM   #4
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilsky View Post
Bahahaha thats awesome
nice avatar. "bucket head Debbie"
Old 02-26-2009, 10:55 AM   #5
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
^Haha I have been waiting for someone to recognize that for about a month now. Great show, definately an aquired taste though.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:14 AM   #6
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilsky View Post
^Haha I have been waiting for someone to recognize that for about a month now. Great show, definately an aquired taste though.
i did like it but i liked Frisky Dinigo (they're latest show) better. but i think i'm the minority there
Old 02-26-2009, 11:21 AM   #7
Banchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud of

Name: Ron
Banchi94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post

"Ah," says the coroner, "This is the most unusual one. Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the House, 66, struck by lightning."

"Why is she smiling then?" inquires the Inspector.

"Thought she was having her picture taken."
That's hilarious! Did you see her bouncing up and down like some giddy cheerleader during the President's address to the Senate (or was it House)? She annoys me to no end...
Old 02-26-2009, 11:22 AM   #8
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I prefer Black Debby.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:49 AM   #9
praetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nice

Marines: 0333-Accuracy by Volume
praetor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banchi94 View Post
That's hilarious! Did you see her bouncing up and down like some giddy cheerleader during the President's address to the Senate (or was it House)? She annoys me to no end...
She's like the ugly kid who is friends with the most popular. Moron.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:55 AM   #11
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
i did like it but i liked Frisky Dinigo (they're latest show) better. but i think i'm the minority there
fuck fricky dingo
drinky crow is 10000000x better
Old 02-26-2009, 11:58 AM   #12

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
fuck fricky dingo
drinky crow is 10000000x better
i like drinky crow too. always liked tony millionaire.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:01 PM   #13
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
i like drinky crow too. always liked tony millionaire.
yea theres somthing about a drunk sucidual bird that hangs out with a horny monkey that mankes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
Old 02-26-2009, 12:04 PM   #14

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yea theres somthing about a drunk sucidual bird that hangs out with a horny monkey that mankes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
back in high school i use to have a TMBG shirt with tony millionaire art on it. it was drinky crow holding a birdhouse on a stick with the top of his head cut off showing his brain. it had uncle gabby on the side of the arm. at the time i didn't know who he was, i just thought he was a pot belly monkey
Old 02-26-2009, 12:06 PM   #15

Quote:
back in high school i use to have a TMBG shirt with tony millionaire art on it. it was drinky crow holding a birdhouse on a stick with the top of his head cut off showing his brain. it had uncle gabby on the side of the arm. at the time i didn't know who he was, i just thought he was a pot belly monkey
hahahahaha i want a shirt like that
Old 02-26-2009, 12:12 PM   #16

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hahahahaha i want a shirt like that
i lost it in an apartment fire and looked for another one but i cant find it anymore
Old 02-26-2009, 01:08 PM   #18
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Nancy Pelosi = Americas Cancer...