Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Bring back XXXX

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2013, 05:45 PM   #21
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Some would argue you have your names mixed up there.
Some, yes. From our vantage point we saw otherwise. DDay was making a solid attempt and not instigating. What happened in PM's and off the site isn't our business but if XXXX can't heed warnings and ignore him then he's not needed here.

Old 06-21-2013, 05:46 PM   #22
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
What makes you think we are sleeping? Maybe were with our lady, your Wife, drunk, or all of the above.
we're

Quote:
We're Mods......we drink. You think you could run this rat house without drinking?
Let me borrow the ban hammer and we'll find out

Quote:
Dude...Im drinkin like a fucking mad man tonight. My B-day is tomorrow, and Im goin in fucked up.
Since you will probably sleep through tomorrow, Happy Birthday

Old 06-21-2013, 05:47 PM   #23
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
we're

Let me borrow the ban hammer and we'll find out

Since you will probably sleep through tomorrow, Happy Birthday
No on the ban hammer, and......Im pretty sure I will still be awake tomorrow.

Old 06-21-2013, 05:49 PM   #25
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Blacked out, but technically awake...
I dodnt say I would have any brain activity........just have a conscious body...

Old 06-21-2013, 05:50 PM   #26
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-21-2013, 05:51 PM   #27
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I dodnt say I would have any brain activity........just have a conscious body...
Isn't that every day?

Old 06-21-2013, 05:51 PM   #28
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So people will have to talk to you very loudly, and very slowly, right?

Old 06-21-2013, 05:54 PM   #29
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeRunner View Post
I gave him 2 months.

Whatever the feelings are for him both of them had been warned numerous time and sadly every time DDay would post anywhere, XXXX would be there to instigate. We got tired of the constant BS and what good are warnings without action.

Oh and, I have yet to begin to drink!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
Thanks,, but 60 days,,,dam.... some of his post were , but 4x4 can fill in for him

Old 06-21-2013, 05:54 PM   #30

Quote:
Isn't that every day?
not every day.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
So people will have to talk to you very loudly, and very slowly, right?
So....no one should notice.

Old 06-21-2013, 05:55 PM   #31
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Some, yes. From our vantage point we saw otherwise. DDay was making a solid attempt and not instigating. What happened in PM's and off the site isn't our business but if XXXX can't heed warnings and ignore him then he's not needed here.
I'm amazed someone who read the posts could come to that conclusion.

Old 06-21-2013, 05:56 PM   #32
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
I want to know why the jeep lover is still packing a hammer? Shouldn't that have been day 1 stuff?

Old 06-21-2013, 05:56 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
I want to know why the jeep lover is still packing a hammer? Shouldn't that have been day 1 stuff?

Old 06-21-2013, 05:57 PM   #34
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
For shame.

Old 06-21-2013, 05:58 PM   #35
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
I'm amazed someone who read the posts could come to that conclusion.
Agreed

Old 06-21-2013, 05:58 PM   #36

Quote:
For shame.
THe Tacoma doesn't come in an Off Road capable SUV. And I don't like the FJ, and wanted a removable top...........and solid axels, a manual T-case, and lockers.

Old 06-21-2013, 06:00 PM   #37
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
For shame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
Agreed
Just don't put all us West Coasters into that bucket. Some of us come on TW more than just to ban people and saw the shitstorm.

Quote:
THe Tacoma doesn't come in an Off Road capable SUV. And I don't like the FJ, and wanted a removable top...........and solid axels, a manual T-case, and lockers.
Blah blah blah gay.

Old 06-21-2013, 06:00 PM   #38
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
4runner Trail?? FWIW I looked at a 4d rubi, but I have to have a bed. My dogs get much too stinky to be up front. Plus dead animals in the cabin is no good either.

Old 06-21-2013, 06:02 PM   #39
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post

Blah blah blah gay.

Old 06-21-2013, 06:02 PM   #40

Quote:
4runner Trail?? FWIW I looked at a 4d rubi, but I have to have a bed. My dogs get much too stinky to be up front. Plus dead animals in the cabin is no good either.
Washable interior, and removable tops.

Closed Thread