LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

My Need For Speed

Old 07-19-2013, 06:10 PM   #21
Get Boosted
ToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the rough

Name: Eric
ToyotaTacoma4Ever's Tacoma Gallery

Clearly I'm not afraid to rip apart my R33, here's the latest update with the car. Since i wont be able to buy parts for the car soon i figured may as well play copycat from my Tacoma to my R33 with the carbon fiber wrap

Here's the main dash

Here's the shift boot

And here's all the pieces put back together

Im loving it just as much with the second time around I did this with my truck! The old dash seemed faded and old with a bunch of scratches but now it looks fabulous!
Old 08-10-2013, 11:02 AM   #22
Get Boosted
ToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the rough

Finished all the carbon fiber wrapping. The side of the door got finished for now it looks more complete and the plastic was all scratched, this made it look way better.

As well I ripped out the headlights and that's how the car is sitting right now with the headlights out still waiting on two parts before I can throw them back in.

Here's a preview of the headlights that are going in

Bad news is that I got one wicked rock chip in the windshield, now that's gotta get replaced -.-' you can see the chip in the picture above
Old 08-10-2013, 11:05 AM   #23
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Omfg. Omfg. Omfg. subd

Can't believe you have a skyline. So fucking jealous on so many levels.
Old 08-10-2013, 11:10 AM   #24
Get Boosted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Omfg. Omfg. Omfg. subd

Can't believe you have a skyline. So fucking jealous on so many levels.
you gotta remember I'm in Canada! lol

I really can't wait to get this car to the way I want it to perform and look
Old 08-10-2013, 11:16 AM   #25
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaTacoma4Ever View Post
you gotta remember I'm in Canada! lol

I really can't wait to get this car to the way I want it to perform and look
Lol still jealous! I've only seen one of these in person and loved every single thing about it. Such beautiful cars
Old 08-10-2013, 11:20 AM   #26
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Neat car, mate.
Old 08-10-2013, 02:05 PM   #27
Get Boosted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Lol still jealous! I've only seen one of these in person and loved every single thing about it. Such beautiful cars
Yes sir! Their awesome cars!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOC View Post
Neat car, mate.
Thanks!
Old 08-13-2013, 07:11 PM   #28
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connor
4Running Daily's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, I like this, I like this alot.
Old 08-20-2013, 09:45 PM   #29
Get Boosted

Well if its not waiting on parts theres always more issues that end up ordering more parts lol

Finally got my side marker light plug after a week or so. Excited today to get the headlights in, i run into more headaches

Finding spots for 2 ballasts on each side isnt easy on how cramped my engine bay is, so you do what you can and tuck em the front bumper support beams and under the intake box!

Once you get all of connections connected and working your well on your way to putting the headlights nice and tight until you realize they dont fit like there suppose to

Massive gaps between the front bumper and the front of the headlight so im gonna get some spacers which are now on order to get the headlights where they need to be.

BUUUUT heres a shot on how there gonna look like when i get the headlights to their proper spot

Old 08-20-2013, 09:51 PM   #31
except for God, I answer to no one
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 08-20-2013, 10:11 PM   #34
Get Boosted

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
im at about 37 levels of jelly.

i would get in SO much trouble with it
Yupp very easy to get in trouble lol in fact way to easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by User Name01 View Post
Made me smile instantly....have fun
Sure will man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 503TRD View Post
Wow.....amazing...can't wait to watch this thing build up
Got big plans for the engine, gonna get all the parts together when the car is in storage during winter months, gonna be a bit slow going with this car
Old 08-20-2013, 10:17 PM   #35
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
JTS2014TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-20-2013, 10:18 PM   #36
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
what did you use to wrap the panels in carbon fiber look alike? 3m i know makes a material like that.
Old 08-20-2013, 10:19 PM   #37
Get Boosted

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5995 View Post
what did you use to wrap the panels in carbon fiber look alike? 3m i know makes a material like that.
yupp 3M DI-NOC carbon wrap, had a bunch left over for when i finished up my truck, so i figured may as well do some with the GTR
Old 08-21-2013, 12:26 AM   #38
Nfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Nfurtado77's Tacoma Gallery
Nice skyline man I love them I wanna pick me up an r34 now that they are legal in Canada. All you Americans just got the r32
Old 08-21-2013, 03:20 AM   #39
Get Boosted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nfurtado77 View Post
Nice skyline man I love them I wanna pick me up an r34 now that they are legal in Canada. All you Americans just got the r32
lol your gonna have to wait till next year if you want the GTR model, only the GTS-T model I believe is legal in Canada right now for the R34
Old 08-21-2013, 04:09 AM   #40
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Dam I want but can't have. Subd. Nice car Dude.