Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Life outside the truck...

Old 06-27-2013, 07:46 PM   #21
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike in Cali..
majorhavok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
I hope you meant me too, cuz I did.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:47 PM   #23
curmudgeon
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
job: city planner

hobbies: trad climbing, sul backpacking, fly fishing, surfing, nerding out on beer, sewing (mostly backpacking/climbing stuff), cycling, internet shit-talking.

edit: it goes without saying - tinkering with the truck / wheeling is a hobby as well
Old 06-27-2013, 07:48 PM   #24
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Job: production operator for an LED manufacturing company

Hobbies: being with family, guns, fishing, drankin, smokin...
Old 06-27-2013, 07:49 PM   #25
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Lets see...

Job: Unmanned Aerospace Systems Sensor Operator (Currently in training)

Hobbies: Pretty much just trucks and most recently photography

Interests: Computers, technology in general, fourwheelers, if I'm outdoors staying busy then I'm happy.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:53 PM   #26
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Irrigation/Water Conservation Pro, when I'm not trying to flood the planet I can be found on a beach, behind a guitar, writing, photography or just alone, slowly descending into madness whilst I keep the bench warm waiting for the Apocalypse.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:55 PM   #27
knayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
knayrb's Tacoma Gallery
My truck is a tool for what I really love to do. Its not what I live for. I like where it takes me. I love hiking, fly fishing, float tube fishing, Rapala fishing, coyote hunting, anything dealing with guns, golfing, BBQing, geocaching, exploring less traveled places using my GPS, and generally anything outdoors. This is why I love living in Utah. Red Desert on one end, Alpine forest on the other, and 4 defined seasons.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:56 PM   #28
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by majorhavok View Post
I hope you meant me too, cuz I did.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:56 PM   #29
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Job:student

Interests: tacomaworld, anything outdoors, boobs, 4X4's, anything fast, and guns
Old 06-27-2013, 08:01 PM   #30
tacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
tacom08's Tacoma Gallery
Job: .....

Interests: Cars and Technology

Hobbies: Gran Turismo Series

I need to get a life
Old 06-27-2013, 08:01 PM   #31
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Irrigation/Water Conservation Pro, when I'm not trying to flood the planet I can be found on a beach, behind a guitar, writing, photography or just alone, slowly descending into madness whilst I keep the bench warm waiting for the Apocalypse.
That's deep.. you ARE from cali brutha! lol
Old 06-27-2013, 08:07 PM   #32
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's deep.. you ARE from cali brutha! lol
Old 06-27-2013, 08:14 PM   #33
HBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Allen
HBtaco02's Tacoma Gallery
Job I own a diesel engine repair business. We work on luxury yachts.
Hobbies other that off roading the taco.
Shooting
Surfing
That about all I have time for. Seems the older I get the less time I have for hobbies.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:20 PM   #34
Rabid Conservative

So far, awesome jobs, like sports, outdoors, guns and photography. SWEEEEETTT..
Old 06-27-2013, 08:22 PM   #35
Banned
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Let's hear about your fish tank....
Did u see my post about my old ones? I'm curious what you have
Old 06-27-2013, 08:24 PM   #36
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I like hookers and blow mostly
No, you see, you do those in the truck...now what do you do OUTSIDE of the truck?
Old 06-27-2013, 08:27 PM   #37
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
NOWADAYS (has changed over the years) I eradicate marijuana, bust cartels and am part of a local gang unit. etc you get the picture. In my free time I competition bowfish, buy/sell boats, fish, race endurocross, and like to do the hanky panky with the mrs. 238 when I have the time.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:31 PM   #38
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
No, you see, you do those in the truck...now what do you do OUTSIDE of the truck?
Old 06-27-2013, 08:38 PM   #39
Rabid Conservative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post

I used to be big into fish. Had 5 50 gallon tanks at one point.. Discus fish, oscars, eels, piranhas, and my fav. I had a snake head that grew to about 13 inches long... Meanest fish I ever saw.. Ate the piranhas. Fell out of the tank while I was at work.. Came home and he was dried up on the floor.. Put him back in the tank and he was totally fine.
I love fish. I have 3 tanks now, biggest is a 125 acrylic corner pentagon. I have an Oscar, spotted red severum, 5 clown loaches, 3 blue botia loaches, two big ass poop monster plecos, 4 silver dollars(piranha types), 4 black skirt tetras, a mean and now solitary synodontis eupterus USD catfish who is sweet but just can't help but eat all of her friends. There are a few other little guys like hybrid fry from guppies and balloon molly's that have lived, a pair of real guppies and one last shrimp that is still evading my Oscar like a ninja. Oh and a little corydora catfish with the other little guys by themselves.

Last but not least, the fish that started it all: 3 goldfish that are the toughest fish I have ever owned. Won them tiny for my kids at the county fair. My biggest comet (chuck Norris, the one who can survive being dry on the carpet for hours overnight and live no problem) is 5" and 4 years old. Not the biggest fish, but the toughest from what I've seen.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:40 PM   #40
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm...

I'm a surgery tech at Scottsdale Healthcare here in Az

My hobbies are fishing, drinking beer and coin collecting

Oh, and I LOVE music (AS I lay Dying, Unearth, Killswitch Engage, Deftones and TOOL) to name a few favs

And Indianapolis Colts Football of course (hints the user name)