Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Life outside the truck...

Old 07-01-2013, 03:07 PM   #61
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Job: Certified Mazda Technician

Hobbies: titties, women, having fun with women, motorcycles, working on bikes, anything outdoors, drinking beer, being lazy, attending class, eating
Old 07-01-2013, 03:11 PM   #62
Master Navigator/Zipper Operator
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Job: Mortgage biz
Hobbies: Guns, fishing, camping, aquariums etc.

Hey op, I enjoy aquariums as well, I'd like to see some pics of yours when you get a chance. Unfortunately I just moved and haven't had time to get mine up and running.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:52 PM   #63
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike in Cali..
majorhavok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germ View Post
Job: Mortgage biz
Hobbies: Guns, fishing, camping, aquariums etc.

Hey op, I enjoy aquariums as well, I'd like to see some pics of yours when you get a chance. Unfortunately I just moved and haven't had time to get mine up and running.
Awesome! I am about to move also, but i'll put some up. I'm trying to work out the logistics of moving right now.. Moving fish sucks. I added some extra sponge and HOB filters to boost my BB population and combined some tanks to make the move easier and less likely to crash the nitrogen cycle and kill everyone. I have a divider, but my Oscar is so aggressive. He ate one of my BST's yesterday.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:10 PM   #64
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike in Cali..
majorhavok's Tacoma Gallery
Thread bump...

I got rid of my Oscar last weekend. He was going after my loaches which I will not tolerate. Clowns and blue botia loaches are my favorites so far.

Added two awesome peacock bass in there, and my son bought a moray eel.