Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Life outside the truck...

Old 06-27-2013, 08:00 AM   #1
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike in Cali..
majorhavok's Tacoma Gallery
Life outside the truck...

The more time I spend on TW, the more I discover how many interesting people we have.

Other than Tacoma's and TW, what do you do with yourself? Job? hobbies? I'll start off:

Job: I'm in R&D for a largish medical device company.

Hobbies: Other than the truck I'm into fishkeeping (big aquariums and big fish) motorcycles, travel and adventure, backpacking and guns.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:03 AM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I like hookers and blow mostly
Old 06-27-2013, 08:05 AM   #3
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I think that's universal.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:07 AM   #4
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
job: painting cars/detailing

hobbies: motorcycles, fishing, video games, watching nfl, my dogs, drinking alot of beer, tacomaworld.
Old 06-27-2013, 04:13 PM   #5
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Job: Run my own lawn company as my main income- mowing, weed-wacking, edging, etc. I do scrap metal on the side, and also a nightly paper route for the Virginian Pilot. Sometimes I pick up odd jobs, too.

Hobbies: Working on cars and trucks, soccer, fishing, hunting, shooting, reading, writing, learning about Civil War history, etc.
Old 06-27-2013, 04:28 PM   #6
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
X2

Add those plus my taco and that's all you need...
Old 06-27-2013, 04:32 PM   #8
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
My hobby is internet badassing. I'm so much cooler online.
Old 06-27-2013, 04:35 PM   #9
TOYOTA.. Because barbie drives a jeep..
07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
07COMA801's Tacoma Gallery
I work at- Mark Miller Toyota in the customer relations Dept.

Interests- Well obvious ones like- working on my Yota and offroading/wheelin and I love camping, fishing, smoking , drinking, hiking, boating, shooting, dirtbikes, ATV's- (almost anything out-doors).
But camping/wheelin is for sure my all time favorite things to do.

Music interests- I am a big fan of electronic music more than any other genre but also enjoy pretty much everything els- rap/hip-hop, hardcore, scream-o, rock, and even some country.
Old 06-27-2013, 04:36 PM   #10
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
My hobby is internet badassing. I'm so much cooler online.
damn, beat me to it.

Old 06-27-2013, 05:17 PM   #12
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredofshaw View Post
damn, beat me to it.

So you're telling me you're an internet badass too? Get the heck outta here.
Old 06-27-2013, 05:53 PM   #13
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
So you're telling me you're an internet badass too? Get the heck outta here.
just realized you are the one in my sig hahahaha
Old 06-27-2013, 07:34 PM   #14
Rabid Conservative

psh...
Old 06-27-2013, 07:38 PM   #15
Rabid Conservative

noticing some taco owner trends already..
Old 06-27-2013, 07:38 PM   #16
Swimmerboy2112 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
Swimmerboy2112's Tacoma Gallery
Job: welding/fabrication

Hobbies: riding my atv, riding my jetski, building my motorcycle, working on my truck, drinking beer, playing with my dog, fishing, hiking, etc.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:42 PM   #17
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
There is life outside the truck??????
Old 06-27-2013, 07:45 PM   #18
RAT Products

isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredofshaw View Post
just realized you are the one in my sig hahahaha
Old 06-27-2013, 07:45 PM   #19
Rabid Conservative

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
There is life outside the truck??????
Gotta get out some time unless they have full service gas stations in your area and you have a bathroom in your truck.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:46 PM   #20
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Job : find jobs for, train, and support people with disabilities.

Hobbys : cars, beer, outdoors, guns, cars, beer, cars.

About to add another car to my collection. Shopping for a pre 80's fiat spider 124.

I used to be big into fish. Had 5 50 gallon tanks at one point.. Discus fish, oscars, eels, piranhas, and my fav. I had a snake head that grew to about 13 inches long... Meanest fish I ever saw.. Ate the piranhas. Fell out of the tank while I was at work.. Came home and he was dried up on the floor.. Put him back in the tank and he was totally fine.