LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Model car of model cars!!!!!!

Old 11-27-2006, 09:30 PM   #1
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Model car of model cars!!!!!!

This thing out right owns all model cars around.

I want it and I want it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have got to watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3NVJ4pEFuY
Old 11-30-2006, 06:47 AM   #2
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Morpheus
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
WOW. This guy is good but must be a little
Old 11-30-2006, 11:04 AM   #3
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
oh my gosh 12yrs. this frenchie builds a model ferrari, 12 cyl,the engine sound so sexy :0) does he need a test driver :0)
Old 12-01-2006, 04:08 PM   #4
ImInLoveWithMyTruck has a spectacular aura aboutImInLoveWithMyTruck has a spectacular aura about
ImInLoveWithMyTruck's Tacoma Gallery
I need to change my pants..mmmmm
Old 12-02-2006, 02:27 AM   #5
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Morpheus
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldytaco05 View Post
oh my gosh 12yrs....
If he invested all that time on a part time job, he could have bought the real thing. Now thatís sexy.
Old 12-03-2006, 02:21 PM   #6
Jeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to all

Army: Sp4 in Personel Section HQ CO.
Jeff's Tacoma Gallery
Now that's dedication
Old 12-03-2006, 02:22 PM   #7
Dave is a name known to allDave is a name known to allDave is a name known to allDave is a name known to allDave is a name known to allDave is a name known to all

Coast Guard: Retired LE
Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
This thing out right owns all model cars around.
Not even RC?

What a waste but then again he is French and will probably give the car to the first German that asks for it.
Old 12-03-2006, 02:25 PM   #8
TacoKing is on a distinguished road

Navy: SEAL, SEAL Team One, Coronado, CA
Name: Jason
TacoKing's Tacoma Gallery
You have got to be f-ing kidding me! While I am utterly impressed with the sheer engineering and artistry I have to wonder how this guy's marriage (if there is one) is holding up. And now, he wants to make another one but must sell the original? I bet this guys just slays 'em at the local pub!

P.S. You know, Gulliver might not have been tied up had he brought one of these on his "travels".
Old 12-03-2006, 04:38 PM   #9
kngharley is on a distinguished road

kngharley's Tacoma Gallery
Cool car

He has way too much free time. It's cool though