1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Jeep Wrangler GIveaway

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Mr.Ed, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Jul 4, 2013 at 1:20 AM
    Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Wilbur's Barn
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Rugged Trail V6
    Toytec Ulimate W/Dakar leaf pack, LR UCA'S, Undercover, Weather Tech, Block Heater
    I want someone from TW to win this. How great would that be. I was working on a friends jeep and found this Falken giveaway. I hope its ok to post it. Id like to see someone from TW win it. Im not on facebook but you can email or mail.

Ways to Enter:

Eligible participants can be entered into the Sweepstakes by:
    1) Visiting the Sponsor’s Facebook page located at and clicking on the Sweepstakes tab located on the page. If participant has not “Liked” the page they must click on the “Like” icon before they can access the sweepstakes application. Once they have access they must complete all the requested information on the entry form and submit it during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible for the prize drawing. 2) Visiting a mobile website by either clicking on a URL link or using a smart phone to scan a QR code, both provided by the Sponsor. Once they have accessed the mobile website participants must complete all the requested information on the entry form and submit it during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible for the prize drawing. 3) To enter by text message entry, participants must have a text message capable phone and text the Promotion keyword “WildPeak” to the short code 50101 on their phone during the Sweepstakes Period. Upon receiving a verification message they will be prompted to enter their email address to be eligible for the prize drawing. Standard text messaging rates, terms, and conditions apply and may not be available from all service providers or for all handsets. Other charges may also apply. Participants should check with their service provider for details.
    I did 3)
    3) To enter by text message entry, participants must have a text message capable phone and text the Promotion keyword “WildPeak” to the short code 50101 on their phone during the Sweepstakes Period. Upon receiving a verification message they will be prompted to enter their email address to be eligible for the prize drawing. Standard text messaging rates, terms, and conditions apply and may not be available from all service providers or for all handsets. Other charges may also apply. Participants should check with their service provider for details.

http://falkentire.com/news-events/2013/03/jeep-wrangler-giveaway-start-2013-jeep-jamboree-usa

Last edited: Jul 4, 2013
  2. Jul 4, 2013 at 1:23 AM
    MGMTacolover55

MGMTacolover55 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Orygun
    Vehicle:
    2013 MGM Taco TRD Off Road
    floor Mats
    I will take a free jeep it would be cool to have to one

3. Jul 4, 2013 at 1:26 AM
    jbmccul

jbmccul Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2021 GMC Sierra AT4, 2019 Audi A5, 2017 Audi Q5
    Aw yeah

4. Jul 4, 2013 at 1:42 AM
    Mr.Ed

Member:
    Wilbur's Barn
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Rugged Trail V6
    Toytec Ulimate W/Dakar leaf pack, LR UCA'S, Undercover, Weather Tech, Block Heater
    I just want to say I was getting so much poop for posting this from my friend, I misread post #2 and had to delete a post. She is a Jeep hater.
    Lets win this Jeep.

5. Aug 14, 2013 at 9:52 PM
    Mr.Ed

Member:
    Wilbur's Barn
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Rugged Trail V6
    bump

6. Aug 15, 2013 at 8:02 PM
    river rat 69

river rat 69 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Orlando, Fla., Green side of the grass
    Vehicle:
    007, trd, sr5, fmf.
    NO Chrome,3" NFab's steps,TRD skid,Wet okie's.011 grill, k&n,5100's,All this comes right off when the old lady says let's go get a NEW ONE!!!
    Whats 2 place?

Products Discussed in

To Top