Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Please help a grad student complete his final project!

Old 07-09-2013, 10:47 PM   #1
2xtreme is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Engineer
2xtreme's Tacoma Gallery
Please help a grad student complete his final project!

All,

PLEASE HELP ME!

I'm not trying to spam the board. I own a 06 Tacoma and this project is taking away all my time to enjoy my toys! I have one more week to collect data and I'm a few hundred surveys short.

I am working on my Graduate Capstone Project, which is my final requirement for my masters degree. As part of the project I need to collect some survey data from several demographics. I ask that each of you please take 5-10 minutes of your time to complete this survey and tell me how you feel about UAV’s being integrated into American Society. The survey is completely anonymous.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/americanUAVtechnology
Old 07-09-2013, 10:49 PM   #2
BioWheelin is on a distinguished road

BioWheelin's Tacoma Gallery
Alright, I'll help a brother out. I decided against getting my masters specifically because of the stress you are displaying. Cheers!
Old 07-09-2013, 10:54 PM   #3
5100s are the same price as spacers, seriously
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
just took it...thats an awesome degree to have..keep up the good work man
Old 07-09-2013, 10:56 PM   #4
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Gotcha

But the question about taking a flight on a UAV piloted plane if it was x amount less than a flight controlled on a plane with a pilot onboard doesn't give an option for " N/A".

That is what I wanted to put
Old 07-09-2013, 11:18 PM   #5

2xtreme's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
Gotcha

But the question about taking a flight on a UAV piloted plane if it was x amount less than a flight controlled on a plane with a pilot onboard doesn't give an option for " N/A".

Thanks guys! It really helps. Only need another 320 or so.

The question you mentioned doesn't have an N/A because I missed it when building the survey and once I started collecting data it was too late. Those who didn't want to answer just skipped the question. I can see the question was skipped and record that as an N/A answer so the end result is the same.

Once I'm done I'll post the results.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:29 PM   #6
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
I did it and I can say UAVs can be used by military but no for cops and dhs just saying
Old 07-09-2013, 11:32 PM   #7
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
Subd so I can take it in the morning when I'm at laptop
Old 07-09-2013, 11:35 PM   #8
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
Gotcha

This is what I was going to say... no way would I willingly get on a UAV plane.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:57 PM   #10
Redeemed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedeemed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedeemed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedeemed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedeemed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedeemed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedeemed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedeemed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedeemed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedeemed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedeemed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jeff
Redeemed's Tacoma Gallery
Done. YW
Old 07-10-2013, 01:59 AM   #11
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alan
GuyWithCamera's Tacoma Gallery
Done
Old 07-10-2013, 02:02 AM   #12
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmeseke View Post
Subd so I can take it in the morning when I'm at laptop
X2
Old 07-10-2013, 02:07 AM   #13
Old Crow is on a distinguished road

Air Force: AZANG
Name: Ron
Old Crow's Tacoma Gallery
Finished it, interested in seeing the results...
Old 07-10-2013, 02:26 AM   #14
Lpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
Lpheat22's Tacoma Gallery
Done good luck
Old 07-10-2013, 03:27 AM   #15
BS1981 is on a distinguished road

EMS: Onsite Medical, Amazon.com
Name: Greg
BS1981's Tacoma Gallery
Done!
Old 07-10-2013, 03:32 AM   #16
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacolover55 View Post
I did it and I can say UAVs can be used by military but no for cops and dhs just saying

x2
Old 07-10-2013, 08:39 AM   #17

2xtreme's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks all! I'm seeing a lot of incomplete surveys so not sure if folks started and stopped, the website gave an error or what. Please let me know if you have any issues. Thanks again for the help.

Also please feel free to forward it to others who you feel may be willing to participate.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:51 AM   #18
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
done
Old 07-10-2013, 09:08 AM   #19
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Done!
Old 07-10-2013, 10:19 AM   #20
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Just did it... interesting survey. Definitely had to sit and think about a few