Are YOU a member who is...

View Poll Results: Which one are you??
I joined because I wanted free things 3 1.21%
I joined because I have a sincere interest in tacomas 208 83.87%
I joined only because I had a issue with my vehicle 11 4.44%
I joined only to sell my vehicle and or accessories 0 0%
I joined to talk about how I haven't bought toilet paper in years 8 3.23%
I joined because I got banned from ttora and I had nothing to do 2 0.81%
I joined because I got sick of staring at my blank screen, and this looked cool 4 1.61%
joined so I could say I was part of the Most users online was 20433 05-21-2013 at 11:14 AM members 1 0.40%
I joined.. Well I don't know why. 7 2.82%
Shut up OP. You caught me red handed.. I joined to bother fellow members 4 1.61%
Voters: 248. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-10-2013, 03:58 AM   #21
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
I stay upstairs because it makes me look like I'm working.
Old 07-10-2013, 05:00 AM   #22
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Where's the option for "I joined because Customtacos.com started to fall apart after it was purchased so I was looking for somewhere else to go?"
Old 07-10-2013, 05:08 AM   #23
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
F'ing beautiful!
While working on mods.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:09 AM   #24
MudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
MudFlap's Tacoma Gallery
I want to know more about the "FREE STUFF" option! I have been here for a little bit and have never seen or heard of free stuff.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:20 AM   #25
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonantel View Post
OP joined here because he has a TACOMA. THANKS for asking.

Why did babytruck join?
See post #2
Old 07-10-2013, 07:29 AM   #26
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
I joined in hopes of finding romance.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:30 AM   #27
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't joined yet.......
Old 07-10-2013, 07:36 AM   #28
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
This thread is a waste of server space.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:44 AM   #29
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I haven't joined yet.......
A/S/L?
Old 07-10-2013, 08:14 AM   #30
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
This thread is a waste of server space.
i''d have to agree with you
Old 07-10-2013, 08:18 AM   #31
I smell corn
kilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gophuk Yousef
kilted1117's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatblack View Post
joined cause I had a problem with my Taco and googled it
almost every result took me here
got lots of help; and when i finally figured out the problem; i thought i'd return the favor and maybe help someone else out by writing down exactly what i was experiencing, and why it was happening
... then i got addicted and started making random posts about MMA and rock n' roll
^^^^This^^^^
Old 07-10-2013, 08:29 AM   #32
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I joined to ask a question that still hasn't been answered...

What is the biggest tire I can run with a 3" lift?
Old 07-10-2013, 08:33 AM   #33
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
I joined because the forums associated with my vehicle (explorer forum/dezertrangers/the ranger station) never go do anything or go when or where I can't or don't want to go. The so cal guys actually go do things.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:36 AM   #34
Kenny Fuckin Powers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTaco View Post

37's.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:51 AM   #37
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTaco View Post

What did you dress your truck up for in your sig?
Old 07-10-2013, 08:52 AM   #38
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Where's the option for "I joined because Customtacos.com started to fall apart after it was purchased so I was looking for somewhere else to go?"
Thats why I joined, damn that was 6 years ago.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:27 AM   #39
Master of None
Fifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
Fifthwind's Tacoma Gallery
Just Cuckoo for the Co-Co-Puffs
Old 07-10-2013, 09:32 AM   #40
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Googling the speaker sizes and such in my 2010 got a lot of hits on this site, so here I am.