LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Friend is going in for prostate cancer surgery

Old 07-10-2013, 04:20 PM   #1
mirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
mirraman's Tacoma Gallery
Friend is going in for prostate cancer surgery

Hey Everyone,

I was wondering if any of you have any experience with or had a close friend/family member who had to go in for prostate cancer surgery? My friend will be going in this Friday and will be out of work for three weeks. He's keeping his head up, but I can tell that the reality of the situation is getting to him a little. Ie. effects on his daily life, and use of his manhood.

What I really want to know, is if anyone can suggest a gift, etc. that could really have some use. Something that might help him to look on the bright side or make the process a little easier. I understand that this is a pretty big shot for any man, but I'd like to help if I can.

I'm thinking something to take his mind off it after surgery, help with comfort maybe...

Please let me know if you have any ideas!!

Thank you in advance for any help!!!