Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Financial Software

View Poll Results: How do you keep up with your money?
Quicken 3 37.50%
Microsoft Money 1 12.50%
Mint.com 0 0%
Yodlee.com 0 0%
Other computer software (specify) 1 12.50%
Other online program (specify) 1 12.50%
Oldschool - Checkbook and a pen 1 12.50%
I just hope there's a balance when I go to the ATM! 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-28-2009, 09:46 AM   #1
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Financial Software

OK... I use Quicken desktop software for all of my money stuff. I've recently become interested in other types of online programs and wondered what TW uses.

I looked at Mint.com and Yodlee.com. I haven't quite given up on Yodlee, but it's not yet obvious to me how to do what I want to do.

So what do y'all use? How do you like it?
Old 02-28-2009, 11:24 AM   #2
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
Mostly my old school journal. But I check my banks online regularly. Also check my credit card. I found today I was double billed by a local resturant we went to the other week. American Express took care of it immediately.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:28 PM   #3
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
I found today I was double billed by a local resturant we went to the other week.
I have the flipside of that... there's a mexican restaurant around here that we visit fairly often. About once every 3 or 4 times we go, the charge never shows up on the bill. I keep it in Quicken for a few months, just in case, then just delete it. It's like finding a $20 in your pocket.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:34 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Im old school:
Old 03-01-2009, 02:44 PM   #5
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
I use Microsoft Money.....I converted to all electonic finances in 2000 and that's all I've ver used. I balance it every day with my online access to my bank account.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:45 PM   #6
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
I just use the online banking. The only checks I write anymore are to my guitar instructor and for rent. Everything else is done online.

At my church, I'm the treasurer and there we use MS Money.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:55 AM   #7
jemartin144 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
jemartin144's Tacoma Gallery
microsoft excel