Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

New Addition - Twice

Old 07-10-2013, 07:36 PM   #1
Tj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tj0hn's Tacoma Gallery
New Addition - Twice

Hey Hey! I am John T. Currently an E5 in the USAF stationed at Hurlburt Field, FL. I sold my 06' GTO a few weeks ago and picked up a 2012 4x4 TRD Double Cab w/ 10k miles on it due to having another baby on the way.

Well, today he showed up. Meet Gracin. 7lbs 3oz and 20 inches long.

This is his older brother, Corbyn (they are 14 months apart) meeting him for the first time. First thing Corbyn did to Gracin...poke him in the eye of course!

That is my wife Danielle holding them....I know, I know, she's too hot for me.

Last, but not least. My main man Corbyn. 100% just like his daddy. Wild, rough and curious.

He just ate some dirt.

And gnawing on some fruit!

Attached Thumbnails
New Addition - Twice-photo-5.jpg   New Addition - Twice-photo-3.jpg   New Addition - Twice-photo-4.jpg   New Addition - Twice-photo-1.jpg   New Addition - Twice-photo-2.jpg  

Old 07-10-2013, 07:36 PM   #2
Tj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tj0hn's Tacoma Gallery
Oh! Here's the truck.

No plans yet except for installing all of my audio.

Got adapter templates for door speakers made. I have some pretty solid dimensions down for my subwoofer box. Just gotta find time to do it!

Here are the threads if you are interested...

Templates

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...templates.html

Woofer Box

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...u-sub-box.html
Attached Thumbnails
New Addition - Twice-photo-2-.jpg  
Old 07-10-2013, 07:38 PM   #3
jake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jake
jake72's Tacoma Gallery
congrats nice looking family
Old 07-10-2013, 07:45 PM   #4
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on both truck and baby!!
Old 07-10-2013, 07:48 PM   #6
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! Congrats!
Old 07-10-2013, 07:54 PM   #7

Tj0hn's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks ya'll! The truck came in handy this morning....wouldn't have made it if I had the GOAT.

Got close to base where the hospital is....and traffic is backed up the highway close to 2 miles. What did I do with a contracting wife in the passenger seat about to shoot a human being somewhere?

Reach up and turn that little switch over to 4 High and hit the ditch. I never slowed down to look....but I bet we got some odd looks doing about 35 down the ditch to base around all the stand still traffic!
Old 07-10-2013, 08:50 PM   #9

Tj0hn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiasdad11 View Post
Congrats. oh and welcome Gracin kids change everything,lol. make you realize your not the center of the universe. reminds me of a great movie line--" a man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man "---------Don Corleone
That is very true. Kids are life changers but only for the better.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:54 PM   #10
EODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Explosive Ordnanace Disposal
Name: Dave
EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations on the addition. I am right down the road at Tyndall, look forward to seeing you around.