Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Is this a trap??

Old 07-11-2013, 08:00 PM   #21
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
understanding women is like trying to smell the color 9.
I thought I knew this from somewhere...

Old 07-11-2013, 08:01 PM   #22
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
I thought I knew this from somewhere...

i didnt feel like digging it up
Old 07-11-2013, 08:08 PM   #23
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
All in jest, brother. She's probably not banging your dad.

She sounds great and you'll be the judge better than any of us, as you've been with her awhile. My girlfriend of 5 years is supportive, too, but tells me what's up when she thinks I'm getting carried away.

So if your lady is telling you to go nuts.. do what you're told. If she's still happy and telling you to go nuts after you've spent $XX,XXX then holy shit buy her a pretty diamond and stake your claim. She's a gold mine.

Best of luck to you both, nice to hear relationships that are going exceedingly well.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:26 PM   #24
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
I guess being supportive of each other is how it should be as long as we both understand and respect when enough is enough. It's just weird cuz my ex was complete opposite and I always see so many posts on here talking about how their girlfriends don't approve. Just nice to have done support for a change
Old 07-11-2013, 08:41 PM   #25
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
Dude no joke, none of my ex girlfriends gave a damn what I did with my money (mostly because it went to them, too), but it's great having a girlfriend who cares. It's not always about a blessing or permission. Support is great, whether it's for you to go all ape shit crazy on something or to kindly remind you you're spiraling out of control.

Sounds good to me, man.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:50 PM   #26
Senior Clown
Werkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Werkro01's Tacoma Gallery
Dude roll with it. Maybe one day you'll be helping her with her truck. You never know.

It sounds like exposure has opened her eyes to how awesome somethings really are.
Old 07-11-2013, 09:16 PM   #27
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Its definitely nice when they are into it.

But then you have to go thru the "let me drive" phase.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:09 AM   #28
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
Its definitely nice when they are into it.

But then you have to go thru the "let me drive" phase.
haha I got through that along time ago. Had 2 surgeries last year and at the time she had a POS car so she drove me home from the hospital both times in my truck, then used it to go to the store for me and stuff. I got over it. She respects the truck and surprisingly drives really well. But ever since she always ask "can i drive" as she bats her eyes... I always just laugh and she gets all haha. But its all good. I trust her to drive. We bought a car for her and I drive that all the time cuz it gets double the mpg So its a trade off