Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANOTHER PICKUP. . .

Old 07-15-2013, 07:59 PM   #1
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92dlxman's Tacoma Gallery
IF YOU COULD HAVE ANOTHER PICKUP. . .

ill start. I forgot all about these until I saw another persons username which reminded me of something else which brought my brain to this truck. my stepfather was an international dealer and these came out about the time I got my drivers license. I really thought I was getting one. I was obsessed with these for a while

international cxt
Old 07-15-2013, 08:01 PM   #2
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
I felt like i was hacking a computer in fallout for a minute...
Old 07-15-2013, 08:01 PM   #3
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-15-2013, 08:02 PM   #4
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TexasPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmmm seems legit
Old 07-15-2013, 08:02 PM   #5
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
hahaha seriously.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:11 PM   #6
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yep, son decided it was time to swim. lemme find a picture.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:16 PM   #7
drinking whats on sale

I don't know how many people know about those. thought I would share my re-discovered discovery.

any competitors?
Old 07-15-2013, 09:18 PM   #8
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92dlxman View Post
I don't know how many people know about those. thought I would share my re-discovered discovery.

any competitors?
I've always loved this trucks, my favorite international is the one they had in the movie fast 5 and fast 6
Old 07-15-2013, 09:20 PM   #9
himmy33 is on a distinguished road

himmy33's Tacoma Gallery
this
Attached Thumbnails
IF YOU COULD HAVE ANOTHER PICKUP. . .-mercedes-benz-g63-amg-6-6.jpg   IF YOU COULD HAVE ANOTHER PICKUP. . .-mercedes-benz-g63-amg-6x6-front-three-quarters-dirt-drift-close-up.jpg  
Old 07-15-2013, 09:30 PM   #10
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
Fucken hated that shit!! I just wanna blow stuff up!
Old 07-15-2013, 09:36 PM   #11
drinking whats on sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by himmy33 View Post
this
nice! I have never seen that! though my ex step-father did have a G55 for my mom. .. . . it was a sweet machine, but im almost sure it never went into 4x4. I think he got rid of it for a squeaky door or something
Old 07-15-2013, 09:36 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by himmy33 View Post
this
That's a bad bitch
Old 07-15-2013, 09:39 PM   #13
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
I would get a gmc topkick. Then I would get a gooseneck trailer and do short hauls.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:41 PM   #14
andjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: LAXPD
Name: Andew
andjenliang's Tacoma Gallery
I miss my old mazda b2300 I4 Manual 5 speed access cab pickup truck (ford ranger), dad got in a bad accident in it and now i have 2nd gen tacoma v6 dcsb trd o/r
Old 07-15-2013, 09:41 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
I would get a gmc topkick. Then I would get a gooseneck trailer and do short hauls.
Those are pretty legit but I love the f650 super crewzer I drove one from Texas to Utah and back and it had the cat c7 it was amazing
Old 07-15-2013, 09:53 PM   #16
JTacoma will become famous soon enough

JTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
GMC sierra denali
Old 07-17-2013, 07:30 AM   #17
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
THIS
Old 07-18-2013, 12:04 PM   #19
Instagram: stormtrooptaco
HighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud of

Name: Hank
HighTQCummins's Tacoma Gallery
Those CXT's are real nice, always wondered what one spec'd out w/ HT570 and a spicer 9 or eaton 8LL woulda been like.
Old 07-18-2013, 12:07 PM   #20
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
maybe a tundra, or 2500 cummins.

What i really want right now is like an ’86 4 runner.